Chapter 5

SofiaLundgren: Last night at @TheDreams launch, what a perfect night

3,094,034 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Last night I attended the launch party for The Dreams which is Amerie's clothing line. The launch was a huge success and I am so proud of my bestfriend, she honestly deserves all the best things in life.

The thing that sucks is that early this morning, I had to get all of my extensions taken out because I fell asleep on my hair when I got back from the party. I woke up with an unfixable nest in my hair so I went to see my hair stylist to have the extensions taken out of my hair. I've booked to get new extensions in a few days.

I would have got them done today but I made plans to see Jon so I had my stylist fix up my hair before I went to see him.

"Hey." I smile as I spot Jon standing besides some ice cream truck.

"Hey you." He pulls me in for a hug which makes me smile as I rest my head in the crook of his neck.

" He pulls me in for a hug which makes me smile as I rest my head in the crook of his neck

Once we pull away from the hug, Jon just looks at for me second. Thinking that he is going to kiss me, I lean forward only for him to tap me on the cheek.

"Let's go kid." He tells me and I pout my lips. "You want ice cream?"

I shake my head.

"You want a kiss?"

I nod my head and he smirks at me.

"Patience young one." He gives my butt a tap and we begin walking to some this underground arcade. It's the kind of thr arcade that you have to book to enter, it's a known for being a place for high profiled people who want to have some alone time.

We get ourselves checked in and pay for our coins which will allow us to play on the games.

"What do you want to do first?" Jon asks and I look around to see which games are free.

"Let's do the Walking Dead one." I tell him and he gives me a nod as we walk over to the game which isn't occupied by anybody. I take my seat and Jon stands over me. "Are you not getting in?"

"I am." He responds before grabbing my face and pulling it to his. Within seconds, our tongues are fighting for dominance and I have my hands under his shirt. I go to pull him closer but he puts his hand around my throat, keeping me in place.

"You're so rough." I whine as Jon grabs the back of my hair, forcing me off him. 

"And you love it." He winks at me and I slap his butt. "Hey."

"Get in and let's play old man." I wink at him and he walks around. Once he is in, we insert two coins and start playing. 

We ended up spending a little over three hours at the arcade since we wanted to go on all of the rides then repeat our favourite ones. What people don't tell you is that arcades can be pretty expensive and you don't realise how much money your spending on the coins until you find yourself getting more coins for the fourth time. 

Jon being the sweetest guy was paid for everything from the games to the food. In total we spent over a hundred dollars which I was not expecting. Jon ended up getting a lot of tokens since he kept winning so he used the tokens get me a bracelet and a giant teddy bear. 

"So, what was this?" I ask Jon as we start walking back to his car.

"What did you want it to be?" He responds with a raised brow.

"I dunno, you tell me." I look at him. I would like to say that it was a date but I don't want to be that girl assuming that it's something when it's not. Surprisingly, Jon and I have not had sex yet and he hasn't pushed for it which is why I want to know what's going on before my feelings grow for him.

"I like spending time with you." He shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not going to lie and say that I want a relationship at this point but I like how things are with us."

I say nothing as we get into his car. 

---

"You guys look so cute in your matching colours

"You guys look so cute in your matching colours." My mom gushes over the fact that my sister and I have colour coordinated. 

"You're the one that looks snatched." Audreyana says and I nod my head in agreement. We spend a few minutes catching up because I haven't really spent time with my family in the last few days due to work and Jon.

"Your father isn't here." My mom states and I give her a weird look as she looks at me. "Who are you dating?"

I almost choke on my food. 

"What?"

"You're dating somebody?" Audreyana looks at me in shock. "We need to be celebrating the fact that you have your first boyfriend."

My mom lets out a sequel, "I'm so excited, I'm calling my mama tonight."

"I don't have a boyfriend." I state and both of their faces fall.

"So nothing new then." Audreyana looks away, disappointed and this is how you know that my love life sucks.

"I'm going to have to set you up on a few dates then." My mom says while pursing her lips. "Sofia, you are so boring."

I roll my eyes at them.

"Whatever."

I don't want to tell them about Jon just yet because they will literally force the whole thing out of me. With Jon not going public about his split with Renee, it puts me in an uncomfortable situation. I don't want people thinking that I am the other woman or the homewrecker.

Once we finish eating, my mom clears her throat and we look up at her.

"Sofia sweetie." I fight back the urge to roll my eyes again. "I love you, I really do but I need to know when you are planning to move out."

I raise a brow in surprise.

"I love having you home, we all do but I feel as if you need to be more independent." My mom places her hand over him. "It's time to grow up."

This bitch.