Chapter 13

SofiaLundgren: Miami, we're here

2,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

AxelLundgren: When you take bomb pictures of your sister and this is all that you get in return

2,000,022 likes ~ 9,002 comments

---

We have been on Miami for five hours and we somehow ended up being on a party boat for four of them.

I am so exhausted, it's barely 6pm and I am ready to end my night. 

Axel and I have just arrived at the apartment that we are staying in. Axel is paying for the nights that we are here and judging by the view from every angle of the apartment, it costs a bitch.

"I missed Miami." I smile as I put my purse down on the sofa.

"Look at that view." Axel lets out a low whistle as he looks out at the beach. "We definitely need to do a judo session in the morning on the beach."

"For sure." I close my eyes for a moment. "Are we still going out tonight?"

"Yeah but we will be leaving around 10 so you have a couple of hours." Axel starts tapping away on his phone. "Go sober up properly, take a shower then get ready."

I cringe as I think of the past events.

"Alright." I tiredly stand to my feet and Axel escorts me to my room for the next few nights. 

"I'll be checking up on you every few hours." Axel leans against the door. "I don't want your mom killing me for letting you drink yourself to death."

I flip him off and he chuckles as he leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.

Once I hear his footsteps fade, I pick up my phone and I facetime my future hubby who thankfully answers after the first call.

"Hey daddy." I look into the camera. "You look sexy as always."