Chapter 7

I smile into my camera as I film us for my Instagram story. I turn the camera so that Jordana and Amerie can make their appearance since we all look so glam.

Ever since Amerie started dating Joe Anoa'i, she really started to elevate her style and try out looks that she usually wouldn't wear. Floral is something that none of us girls would typically wear so this is something new for all of us. We usually wear basic pieces like bodysuits with figure hugging pants, jeans and shorts.

I'm not really a girly girl type of woman  so the fact that I actually feel beautiful is something. My parents always tell me that I need to wear more dress and more 'girly' colours but I never feel as if it suits me.

I've embraced my womanly curves but I do feel quite masculine at times due to training in martial arts for the longest time. Right now, I feel like a barbie and I love it.

"I love this dress so much." I tell Amerie as I stare down at myself.

" I tell Amerie as I stare down at myself

"I thought you would." She responds with a smile. "I know that you usually don't wear dresses with flares or a lot of pink so I just wanted to throw that all in but tailor it to your liking."

I bite my lower lip as I look at Amerie who looks pretty happy on the outside but I can see that she is hurting on the inside. After my little moment with Jon in the shower, I went on my phone to watch some WWE that I missed out on. I was surprised to find that Joe is leaving because he is facing a battle with leukemia.

Jordana leaves the room to head to the bathroom so I turn to face Amerie.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I quietly ask her as I look her in the eyes.

I know that she knew exactly what I meant because the life drained from her face and she let out a sad sigh.

"I just wanted to act as if things are normal." She tells me. "Finding out that he had cancer was not something that I was expecting."

"How are you guys dealing with things?" I ask as I take a seat besides her.

"I'm barely dealing with it but I have to be the man." She rubs her lips together. "Joe has always been my protector and now I have to be his. He acts as if everything is ok but the reality is that things are not ok. I could possibly lose the love of my life and I am not prepared for that."

"He will make it." I smile at her. "You just have to be strong throughout but don't lose who you are. Anytime you need someone to vent or cry to, remember that I am always here."

---

SofiaLundgren: It's Glow Time @ColourPop

1,200,000 likes ~ 8,002 comments

I laugh as Jon throws me over his shoulder. He spins us around for a few seconds before putting me down and capturing my lips in his. I ignore the people staring at us at the gas station as I wrap my arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

"Alright alright." Jon mumbles against my lips as he squeezes my bum. "That's enough of that."

We pull away from eachother and I smile as I just look at him. Jon has definitely made me feel giddy giddy over the last few weeks and I dare I say that I wouldn't mind dating him. Actually, I wish he was mine.

I get back into the car as Jon pumps gas into the car. Once he has paid and gotten back into the car, we start driving again.

"I have something to tell you." Jon says as he drives and I look over at him. "I'm leaving WWE soon."

I furrow my brows at him.

"My contract is nearly finished and I have chosen not renew it which is why you saw my heel turn on TV." He glances over at me but I have no response for him. "I'm signing with AEW."

"What does that mean for us?" I quietly ask him.

"I'm going to keep it real, I'm not a LA type of guy." Jon states. "I live in Vegas and I've only been sticking around Cali for you."

He gives my thigh a squeeze.

"Just say what you want to say." I grit through my teeth as I look out the window.

"Sofia, we aren't dating." He squeezes my thigh again. "All we've done is give eachother head and we hang out a lot. I do care for you but you're not my girlfriend."

I push his hand off my thigh.

"Look, I'm leaving WWE soon and I don't know where that will leave us. I don't know where I will be travelling to and I don't know what my schedule will be like after I leave." He sighs. "I am willing to make things work between us."

I look over at him. "I want to make things work too."

He pulls open the glove compartment and pulls out a bag of haribos. I watch as he opens the bag and pulls out the ring, I laugh as he holds it out to me.

"Be my girlfriend?"

Jon has made me so happy, "I would love too."

I giggle as I reach over to kiss his lips, making sure not to get in his way since he is still driving.

"You can kiss my friend, if you like." Jon says as he places my hand over his bulge. 

"You don't have to tell me twice." I wink at him as I unbuckle my seatbelt. When I move over to Jon, I'm not surprised to see that his fly is undone. I channel my inner Pamela Anderson as I pull him out of his boxers.