Chapter 23

SofiaLundrgen: Post workout meal 🤦

2,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Since finding out about my pregnancy, I have been working twice as hard to make sure that my acting projects are completed in record time. It's unfortunate that I don't get to enjoy it as much since I'm working to complete them earlier than scheduled but I'm grateful for the opportunity.

Just yesterday I got booked to star in a thriller and since the team are aware of my pregnancy, there is no initial rush since my character will also be pregnant.

Money is not an issue for me but it doesn't hurt to make more. I've heard that babies are expensive and judging by the prices I saw online, I need all the money I can make.

"You have the best facial features." The makeup artist comments as they step back to look at my beat face. "You honestly have the best skin to work on, everything just glides on smoothly."

"Thank you." I smile at them, "You'll have to thank my parents for that, they're the ones with good genes and they put on me on a good skincare routine."

"Well thank you to them." She starts taking pictures of my face and I keep my face still so that she can get the good photos for her social media.

"Tag me once you post it and I'll repost it." I tell her and she thanks me as my phone starts to ring. I look down at my phone to see that it's an incoming video call from Amerie so I answer it, "Hey girl."

"Thank you." My phone starts to ring  and I answer it after seeing that it is for a video call with Amerie. "Hey girl."

"Hey Sof- OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Her eyes widen in surprise. "Your boobs are huge."

The makeup artist and I begin to laugh as Amerie stares at my boobs which have gone up a cup

"They look great." Amerie says with a laugh. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good." I look at her surroundings. "Why are you in bed?"

"Ugh, I need a break from work." She lets out a sigh, "The twins were being really fussy but now that they're taking a nap, I'm going to do the same and hopefully I'll feel refreshed when I wake up."