Chapter 9

This morning I received the good news that I had been casted for the action movie that my dad recommended me for. I will be receiving the script in a few days which makes me so happy.  I feel as if people tend to forget that I am actually an actress and martial artist. 

Tonight is the premiere of my dad's new movie, Black Water which I'm really excited to watch. Since all of my siblings are staying at my parent's place, everyone will be attending which I know my dad is happy about. He loves to have all of his children around so whenever we are all here, he always has stuff for us to do.

"OVER HERE!"

"LOOK THIS WAY!" 

I do my signature resting bitch face as we pose on the red carpet. They usually don't see all of us on the carpet since we are always so busy so this is a big moment for them. The Lundgren family all in one place at the same time.

"BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!"

After posing for group shots then individually, we head over to our first reporter of the night

"We have the entire Lundgren family gathered here tonight." The reporters says and I fake a smile. "This must be a really special night if we have all of you today."

"Every night is a special night." I comment and my mom nudges me.

"What can we expect from future projects?" The reporter asks, ignoring my comment. "Is there a chance that the whole family will work on a movie together?"

"I currently have a movie in the works with this one." My dad places his hand on the small of my back. "I am hoping to get Ida and Alexander in the next project. I would love to do a big collaboration with my family especially since we all have the same interests but only if the right opportunity arises."

We answer a few more questions about the movie industry before telling the viewers who we are wearing. We split off into small groups to speak to other reporters and for some reason, I have Ida with me.

"Hey." I look over at my older sister. "I just want to apologise for being a bitch to you your entire life."

I just nod my head.