Chapter 15

JonMoxley: Priorities 

tagged: SofiaLundgren

2,000,000 likes ~ 23,000 comments

---

After I returned to La, I attended a WWE show a couple of hours away and cleared the air with Jon. Thankfully, he was really fussed by my outburst and was just happy to have me back in his arms.

"I can't believe that you just did that." I say in awe as I look up at my boyfriend who just posted me on his instagram page. 

Even though we have been going out in public since we first started seeing eachother, nobody really put two and two together. 

As much as I have wanted to post Jon, I have scheduled posts for modelling so I just really haven't had the time to do so. The fact that Jon just did it means the world to me seeing as he isn't a social media guy.

"I'm not the best guy out there but I'm your guy." Jon walks around to my side and pulls me to my feet. "I've been a jerk but I'm ready to let the world know that you are mine."

"Thank you." I peck his lips.

"No, thank you." Jon rests his forehead against mine. "You've made me happier than I care to admit."

---

HollywoodSis: #DeanAmbrose seemingly confirms romance with model, actress #SofiaLundgren who is the daughter of actor/martial artist #DolphLungren

HollywoodSis: #DeanAmbrose seemingly confirms romance with model, actress #SofiaLundgren who is the daughter of actor/martial artist #DolphLungren. After the wrestler posted the model, twitter blew up with the images of pair hanging out and sharing kisses. Fans suspect that the couple may have been dating for five or six months without the world even realizing.

Let us know what you think of the unlikely pairing.

130,000 likes ~ 28,000 comments

I smile as I look down at the email sent by my manager.

I just received a script for a romantic comedy where I will get to star opposite Julia Robert. From what I've read, I was requested for this role and I'm pretty excited since I have never done a romcom before.