A Princess and a Moth (18 +)

A/N: Quick recap since it's been a while. The club you're at is practically empty and you have two tipsy, horny demon girls giving you bedroom eyes.

You stood up to head out of the club, but a certain perky blonde stood in your way. 

Charlie: And where do you think you're going?

Y/N: Uh...back to the Hotel? I am supposed to be the security guard.

You felt Vaggie wrap her arms around you from behind as she leaned her head on your shoulder.

Vaggie: Well, we would be much more guarded if you stayed...right here.

She boops you while giving you a seductive smirk. You blush and avert your eyes.

Charlie: Has anyone ever told you how cute you are when you're flustered?

You turn and see her giving you bedroom eyes. Before you could respond, the two of them gently shoved you back into an empty booth and giggled seductively. Vaggie pulls up her dress(?), showing you a wet spot on her panties.

Vaggie: You see what you do to us, handsome?

Charlie: We've been using more and more toys at night pretending that it's you inside of us.

The two of them lean in and gently kiss you on the cheek.

Charlie straddles you and throws her jacket off.

Charlie: Feel like helping me with this shirt, cutie?

You start undoing the buttons while she kisses down your neck, leaving a trail of black lipstick marks. You feel Vaggie place her hand on the zipper of your pants.

Vaggie: Feels like he's getting hard for us, hon.

Charlie: Well...I'm about to make him even harder.

She fixes you with a lustful smirk while finishing unbuttoning her shirt and tosses it to the side.

Charlie: Come here, cutie.

She wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you roughly. You were caught off guard at first before wrapping your arms around her waist.

Vaggie unzips your pants and starts stroking your cock.

Vaggie: You know. You're the first man I don't mind doing this to.

She spits into her hands and starts stroking you faster.

Charlie gently bites down on your neck, her fangs leaving a noticeable mark. 

Y/N: Ow!

Charlie: Sorry! Was that too hard?

Y/N: No. I just didn't expect that from you.

Charlie: Just because I'm the Princess doesn't mean I can't get a little kinky.

She gently scratches your cheek while pulling you into another make-out session. You felt a wet sensation on your cock. You broke away from Charlie and tilted your head, seeing that Vaggie had started sucking you off.

Vaggie: God, you taste amazing.

She starts kissing up the shaft while going you bedroom eyes.

Charlie: Save some for me, babe.

She kisses your face several times before jumping off of you and joining her hot moth girlfriend. She starts sucking your balls while Vaggie continues sucking your shaft. You cup her cheek in your hand and she nuzzles into the touch.