Tragedy

You ran at full speed to Uzui's figure, holding your hand at his pulse. A huge feeling of relief came over you when you were able to feel it and you looked back at the others.

Wait... if Uzu-chan is here, then... "Inosuke, look out!"

But your warning was too late. "INOSUKE!" Tanjiro screamed. He looked at you and noticed Uzui, making him bring his guard down. Both he and Zenitsu came crashing down to the ground.

You were about to stand up when Gyuutarou appeared next to Tanjiro. "Whoa, you're still alive, huh? You're one lucky dude." He leaned down. "Well, you got nothing going for you aside from luck, though."

You held the handle of your sword as Gyuutarou continued talking.

"Everyone else besides you is pretty much useless, now. Boar head got his heart stabbed. Yellow head is wriggling around after being crushed by the wreckage. And pillar there was weak. His heart stopped because of the poison and he died."

Your eyes widened. No... not again... not again!

"He's a go-"

Flame Breathing, Ninth Form: Rengoku

The demon's arm was slashed off from his attempts to dodge you and you knelt in front of Tanjiro, putting a protective arm in front of him.

"Step back."

Gyuutarou chuckled, his arm growing back like it was nothing. "Ah... I forgot about you."

You smiled. "Well, I guess you see why that was a bad idea." Tanjiro looked at your hand, which was behind you once more. You looked like you were trying to grab something.

Grab... hold... take... give... oh!

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the blade Hinatsuru gave him earlier, which had Wysteria Poison. Once you felt the blade in your hand, you lunged forward at Gyuutarou.

Water Breathing, Third Form: Flowing Dance

You maneuvered around Gyuutarou and he stepped to the side. "You missed."

You smirked, lifting your other hand. "Did I?"

He was suddenly overwhelmed with this piercing pain throughout his body, making him glance at his leg. "You...!" He toppled over and Tanjiro immediately came to him, pushing his blade at his neck.

"Onii-chan!"

Oh yeah, her.

"This can't be happening! Don't let your head get cut off by the likes of him!"

You gripped your sword and jumped up to the roof.

Mist Breathing, Second Form: Eight Layered Mist

You slashed the sashes that were about to go and try to protect Gyuutarou. Just as you did that, Zenitsu came up next to you and pulled you onto the roof. "Zenitsu!"

His eyes were closed... he's asleep. "Ugh! You're so... irritating!" The sash demon complained. She had multiple sashes come at you and Zenitsu, only for Inosuke to come ramming in.

"Don't underestimate my body by using your poison!!" He ordered. Zenitsu ran forward and plunged his blade to her neck, making the head detatch, but a sash still held onto her body.

Then... a noise came from where Uzui was. Just as Gyuutarou was pushing Tanjiro back with his Blood Demon Art, Uzui came running at him, one blade in his mouth, one used to block the demon's Blood Demon Art.

"The 'score' is complete!! We're gonna win!" Uzui yelled.

Moments after he said that, both demons were decapitated, their head landing right in front of each other. You were glad, but... there was a cracking noise coming from the buildings... they were about to-