Y/N Tomioka

NO YOU'RE NOT GETTING MARRIED, JUST SEE

Tanjiro looked down from the window of the hospital wing, which was more of a sleepover room at that point.

You invited him, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko to sleep over since the Hashira were anyway.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, Giyuu-san. I'm just... looking out."

Giyuu looked out the window as well, down at you talking to Yushiro. "Tanjiro... do you really care about Y/N?"

"W-What? Of course I do!"

"I see." He stared at you, not able to hear what you were saying to Yushiro. Did he really trust you in Tanjiro's care? Or rather, did you want to be there?

You looked up at the window and waved at the two of them, both of them waving back awkwardly. "I didn't expect her to see us."

"She could probably hear us, to be honest."

You chuckled and looked back at Yushiro. "Sorry, where were we?"

"I said I promise I'll come back tomorrow if you need me to. Although I can't guarantee that I'll come during the day."

"Oh, don't worry! I won't have too much of a problem. I don't want to risking yourself."

Yushiro rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say. Just don't be too reckless."

"Is that all I am to you?"

"I don't remember you being too careful during the battle."

You deadpanned and turned around. "Alright, alright. Goodnight, Yushiro."

"Goodnight."

You heard his retreating steps and you went inside, making your way to the hospital wing, where Inosuke, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and Tanjiro waited.

"Where's Gi-chan?"

"He's with the other Hashira right now. Do you want to go check?" Tanjiro asked.

You shook your head and sat down at the end of his bed, lying back. "I'm planning on visiting Kozume this weekend. Want to come?"

"Oh, yeah... sure."

Zenitsu hid a grin. "You jealous, Tanjiro?"

"Oh, leave him alone." You threw a pillow at him, accidentally hitting Inosuke. "Ah, so you dare challenge the God of the Mountain?"

"Inosuke!!" Tanjiro scooped you up and ran around the room with Inosuke jumping over beds, jumping off walls, and climbing on the ceiling just to try and hit you with the pillow.

You wrung your arms around Tanjiro's neck while Nezuko ran behind the two of you, also throwing pillows.

"Don't you dare hit Nezuko, you beast!!" Zenitsu ordered, holding to pillows above his head like weapons.

Blood Demon Art: Pillar

"AGH!" Inosuke bumped into a large pillar that appeared in front of him. "Cheater!! I say cheater!! I will bring hell upon you!"

You laughed and slipped out of Tanjiro's arms, jumping over Inosuke and swiftly grabbing another pillow to hit him in the back of the head.

"Y/N, do you want di...nner..."

Aoi walked in to Tanjiro on top of you, with Inosuke smacking his back with a pillow, while Nezuko was trying to pull you out from under Tanjiro with Zenitsu helping.

"Oh, hey Aoi. Yeah, dinner sounds great, just give me moment." You reached over Tanjiro and caught Inosuke's pillow, throwing it back at him and making him stumble back onto the bed.