Ohagi (Filler Chapter)

You were seated on a nearby boulder, waiting for your turn to spar with Shinazugawa. "Hey, do you want ohagi?" You asked as you got up.

"Shut up!!"

"Okay. Gi-chan, do you want some?"

"Okay."

Shinazugawa gritted his teeth. "Don't worry, I'll get you some too." You walked inside and started making ohagi, hearing the constant clashing of the two's wooden swords. Then a snap. You walked outside to see Shinazugawa cracking his knuckles in preparation of a full on fist fight.

"Shinazu-"

"Wait, wait, wait!" A familiar maroon headed boy got in between the two. "You can't go killing each other." You waved. "Hey Tanjiro. What are you-?"

"Shut up. You ain't even supposed to get near me." Shinazugawa snapped. You took a deep breath and unsheathed your sword, a strong gust of wind knocking the three of them over. "Stop... INTERRUPTING ME!!"

You took a deep breath and put your sword back into your scabbard. "Anyways, I'm finished the ohagi. Do you want some, Tanjiro?" He nodded. "Thank you! By the way, Shinazugawa-san, don't you like ohagi?"

Shinazugawa grinned in anger, a hint of pure rage in his purple eyes. "You making fun of me?"

"It's nothing like that! It's just that every time I came over, I smelled mochi flour, and when I came back I smelled matcha and ohagi."

You sighed and leaned back, just as Shinazugawa upper-cut Tanjiro and stormed off. "Shinazigawa, your ohagi." He came storming back and snatched the tray from your hand, stomping away like a child once more.

"Tanjiro?" You poked his forehead. "Is he dead?"

Giyuu shook his head. "Shinazigawa wouldn't be able to do that." 

"I was joking!" You stood up. "Anyways, I'm going to catch up Shinazugawa. I'll be right back!" You ran down the path that Shinazugawa followed and stopped when you saw him. "Shinazugawa, are you finished?"

He turned. "Yeah, here." He pushed the tray into your hands and began walking off, but there was a rustle in the leaves that made him freeze. Shinazugawa swiped through the bushes, grabbing a small object, its blood seeping through his fingers.

"What is this?"

You walked up next to him and saw the eye-looking flesh in Shinazugawa's hand, your eyes widening. "What? Do you know what this- WHAT THE HELL?!"

The outer iris of your eye had turned a blood red and you gripped onto the pole lining the path's edge. "Y/N?!" He shook you aggressively. "OI!" You suddenly grabbed his arm. "We need to get to the Ubuyashiki Estate... right now!!"

Just as you said that, you and Shinazugawa's crow came flying towards the two of you.

"EMERGENCY SUMMON! EMERGENCY SUMMON!! ATTACK ON UBUYASHIKI ESTATE!! ATTACK ON UBUYASHIKI ESTATE!!"