homework -G.G

'Your love is one in a million

It goes on and on and on

You give me a really good feeling, all day long'
aaliyah sang over the radio. y/n hummed and bopped her head with the music.

y/n was currently trying on the clothes in her closet to see if she can still fit them or not, and unfortunately for her, she still had a long way to go.

right now she had on a (your favorite color) crop top and a (your favorite color) skirt that hugged her in all the right ways.

she was about to take it off but then her phone rang.

she ran over to the phone that was sitting on her desk, when she picked up the phone, she immediately played with the cord connected to the phone.

"hey babe, can you come over to my dorm real quick? i need help with my homework." the voice of y/ns boyfriend said.

y/n smiled at his voice. it was so calming. but when she realized what she had on, she cringed

"do i have to? i mean, im kinda doing something right now."

"come on, whatever you're doing can wait. i really need help with this homework."

"ugh fine, ill be there in a sec." she caved.

"thank you! you're the best. i love you." he gushed before hanging up the phone

y/n sighed while walking over to her shoes. she decided to just slide on her sandals.

she walked out of her room and made her way to guys dorm, which he shared with russ.

when she arrived, she knocked on the brown, wooden door. it only took a couple seconds before the door opened to reveal a messy haired guy. he was wearing a plain white shirt and some plaid pajama pants

y/n was so busy looking him up and down she didn't notice that he was doing the same thing as her.

y/n finally stopped looking at him, but then walked straight through the door.

"so, whatcha need help with?" y/n asked the blonde boy.

guy sat down at his desk and said, "i really need help on this math homework."

then y/n spent the whole night helping guy with the homework. and by the time they got finished, y/n was already asleep.

guy covered y/n up, then crawled under the sheets and placed a light kiss on her forehead.

"goodnight beautiful, i love you." and with that, they were both sound asleep.