marks -F.R

[summary: y/n and fulton confront each other about their love marks]
---------------

the alarm blared loudly, making me groan and hit the button. i yawned before detangling myself from my boyfriend.

i checked the time on the clock and my eyes widened when i saw the time, 7:15.

"shit," i muttered, bolting out fultons bed.

i had dashed into the bathroom and slipped on some light blue jeans, a green crop top and some white nikes. i hurried out and grabbed her book bag. when i was about to leave out, i heard fulton whining.

"babe," he whined from the bed.

"i gotta go, or im gonna be late." i grabbed her keys.

"can i have a kiss though?"

i rolled her eyes with a smile and ran over to fulton, placing my lips on his. he smiled when i pulled away.

"bye baby, ill see you later." he lightly smacked my butt, rolling my eyes. "dont roll your eyes missy," he laughed. "i gotta go, i love you." i placed another kiss on his lips.

"i love you more"

***

i walked into the hallway, looking for connie and julie. i had found them and ran up to be next to the two.

before they hugged me, they noticed my neck. connie and julie looked at each other and started giggling.

"girl what the hell, is fulton a leach or something?" julie laughed

my neck? what the hell?

i furrowed my eyebrows and looked at them in confusion.

the bell had rang and i sighed, bidding my friends goodbye and parting my ways with my friends.

i had walked in the classroom, all eyes were on me. i looked at them back sassily.

i took my seat and put my head down.

my head had popped up after jaeden, the boy next to me, tapped my shoulder.

"um, im sorry to bother you, but you should really cover your neck before the 'populars' start targeting you." he whispered. i nodded sorta awkwardly

i remember what happened last night and i remember his mouth sucking on my neck and other places.

after class, i ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror seeing hickeys littered all over my neck

oh my god, im gonna kill him.

f u l t o n s
p o v

i took a day off of school along with dean, charlie, and ken. we had went to the ice rink just for fun.

i had taken off my shirt in the locker room, earning a few laughs and chuckles from my friends.

"when the fuck did you get a cat?" dean asked in a teasing tone. i raise an eyebrow in confusion and look at him.

"what are you ta- ow!" i moan in pain as charlie slaps my back, making it arch.

"what the hell did you do that for?!" i ask with a small groan.

ken walked me over to the mirror and when i looked back i saw my back covered in scratches.

oh my god, im going to fucking kill her.

some of the scratches were light but most of them were scabbed down.

"fuck," i mumbled, touching one them.

i looked at the clock, 12:15. she was at lunch, but she was at home since that's where she went when it was lunch time.

i go to the phone thats hanging on the wall, dialing her number as quick as possible. when she answered i was ready to scold her.

"i am gonna kill you!" i yelled. i heard her huff

"me? im gonna kill you!" she responds with a scoff.

"meet me at the ice rink! we'll argue here!" she agreed and hung up the phone.

it didn't take her very long to get here, by the time she got here the boys were out of the locker room.

"you don't get to be mad, fulton alexander!" she shouted as she walked in the door.

"no, you don't get to be mad, y/n y/m/n!" i copied.

she crossed her arms with an eyeroll. i turn around and give her a good look at my back. when i turned back around she blushed slightly, a small gasp leaving her lips.

"fucking cat," i scoffed.

she chuckled and moved her hair away from her neck giving me a good look, letting me see the hickeys i had left making me chuckle.

"fucking leach," she mocks as i roll my eyes.

"you gotta stop leaving marks." we say in sync.

"but i like leaving hickeys on you," i pout, she glared at me.

"i like leaving scratches on your back but were both out of luck." she shrugged.

"atleast you can cover yours up." i reasoned. "that wouldn't be fair," she frowns a little.

we look at each other with pursed lips before we speak.

"fuck it." we say at the same time, laughing after we speak.

"come on, lets go back to my dorm." i smiled before placing my lips on here.

"i love you baby," she hummed, grabbing my hand.

"i love you more."

A/N: yuh, y/m/n stands for your middle name fyi