baby -D.P

[summary: dean and y/n have a baby]

-----------------
deans pov

i woke up with my beautiful wife, y/n snuggled into my chest. and the only reason i was woken up was because i heard our 6 month old daughter, phoenix, crying.

i looked at her face and she was still sleeping peacefully. i carefully got cut of bed to make sure she wouldn't wake up.

i slipped on my slippers and walked out of our bedroom.

when i walk in, im technically blinded by the sun beaming through her window.

i walk over to her crib, and pick her up trying to calm down her crying. and since she didn't, i cradled her in my arms, rocking her back and forth.

i decided to sit down in the rocking chair i had recently put together.

i started talking to her in a baby voice which i really hated but i did it for my baby girl.

"phoenix reed portman, you are the most precious thing i have ever seen." i said softly, making her smile.

"you can say that again," a groggy but cute voice said from the doorway. i looked over my shoulder and saw my beautiful wife standing there.

"hey babe," i greeted as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck from behind (no shes not choking him LMFAO).

"hi, chunky monkey." she cooed making pheonix giggle. i was so lovestruck by both girls in this house.

pheonix is the cutest baby i've ever seen and y/n is hot and sexy.

"babe," i said softly. she hummed in response.

"thanks for choosing me" i smiled watching as the baby in front of me looked around her room.

"i wouldn't want it any other way, muscles" she joked. i laughed at the nickname she had called me.

she came around and took ciara out of my arms. she cradled her in her arms and rocked her back and forth, talking and cooing. but after a while, pheonix started getting rowdy.

"you hungry?" y/n asked. i nodded before she walked out. y/n and phoenix left out the room with me following them and we entered the kitchen. pheonix was set in her high chair and y/n walked away and grabbed a banana.

i watched as she cut the bananas into small pieces. she put it in a baby bowl and gave it to the baby.

she started cooking our breakfast and i couldn't be happier. i snaked my arms around her waist and placed my chin on her shoulder.

"you know, we could always drop phi off at your moms house and have a little fun of our own," i smirked, placing a kiss on her neck.

i felt her smile and heard her chuckle.

"okay dean, but just keep in mind we already have a 6 month old, i don't have time for another baby." she said, taking the waffle out of the toaster. i pulled away from her and stood next to her.

"what?! but i love watching my c-" i started by whining, but got interrupted by my wife.

"watch your mouth around my child." she scolded with a chuckle, getting the eggs out the fridge. i nodded.

"i love you," i admitted,

"i love you too." she responded, walking over to me placing a kiss on my lips.

"now move your ass and help me make breakfast for a little dessert after." she smiled, adding a wink at the end.

i immediately got to work.

but i never got the dessert i wanted.

i literally have no idea what im doing send me requests omg