pretty -C.C

[inspo by PrincessEmmiee]

i stared at myself in the mirror while i was trying on my angel costume. i looked so good in my white, skintight, short dress.

i got taken away from my thoughts as i heard my phone ring. i picked it up and walked to my closet to pick out my shoes.

"hi y/n. i think you should wear your white heels." the voice said. i knew they were pranking me, it was easy to tell. "haha very funny asshole. dont call again." i rolled my eyes and hung up.

i actually took the person's advice and put on my white heels since they matched my outfit the most. i tried my hardest to avoid them because they reminded me of my on and off boyfriend, charlie.

couple seconds later, the phone started ringing again. i groaned and picked up.

"i told you. you look so hot. are you going to a party?" the person asked. "why the fuck do you care? it's none of your business." i shot back.

"just answer my question, y/n/n. are you going with connie and julie? or are you going with a boy?" "a boy. now leave me the fuck alone." "you'll regret that."

i got up and started walking. "uh-unh. sit your pretty little ass on the bed." the voice said creepily.

"who even are you? im gonna call the cops on you." i said going into the kitchen. i grabbed a knife and kept it close.

"im your worst nightmare." the voice said, then hung up.

i was honestly scared for my life. i heard a knock on the door. i had a gut feeling it was my ride and my help in this situation.

i opened it and it was him, but his back was facing my door. "marcel?" i asked turning him to face me. when i saw his front half, i was completely in shock.

his eyes were gouged out and he had stab wounds in his chest. i let out a bloodcurdling scream as i backed up in fear, dropping my knife in the process.

i had bumped into something that i knew wasn't there. i turned around and there he was. charlie conway.

i stared at him in shock, fear, and feelings i cant even name. "y/n, are you okay?" he asked, caressing her face. she pushed him away. "what the hell! how did you get in my house!" i shouted.

"thats not important, what's important is how you're mine and you'll always be mine." charlie smirked, backing me up into a wall.

"why can't you just love me y/n? is that so difficult?" he asked. i avoided looking at him because that would just lure me into his trap.

"fuck you." i said through gritted teeth. he punched me in my stomach and i kicked him. we both fell onto the ground and i crawled away holding my stomach. when i reached the knife, someone picked it up.

i looked up and saw the face of adam banks. one of charlies best friends.

"long time no see y/n. how you been fucking other dudes?" adam teased. got up and ran to my room so fast. but in the process, i tripped on my heels.

i slipped them off but before i could go anywhere i felt something come in contact with my ankles. i grabbed onto the door frame, but they were too strong.

i kicked and screamed, knowing this was my last time being seen or heard from.

charlie finally stuck a couple stabs in, and the blood stained my dress. i sobbed as i choked on my own blood.

"charlie..." i choked out. "yes, darling" the curly haired boy bent down and teased with a smirk on his face. "i love you." "i love you too. but its too late for all that now." he stood up, laughing as i took my last breath of air.

"im gonna miss her, she was a good girlfriend." charlie frowned a bit.

"get over it dude. lets clean the body up now." adam said.