crib -C.C

[summary: charlie builds his babys crib, but hes struggling]

modern day imagine <3

THIS MIGHT BE WRITTEN WEIRD
SINCE I WROTE IT ON MY COMPUTER

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i sat in the corner of the nursey, rocking back and forth in the rocking chair my mom got for us when after i first announced i was pregnant.

charlie sat in the middle of the room trying to put our babys crib together, he claims he's been reading the instructions but i highly doubt it. the crib didn't look remotely close to a crib.

"i don't think thats in the right place" i said to him, letting out an amused laugh. he turned and looked at me. "what do you mean?" he asked, pointing the screwdriver in his hand towards me. "i don't think the leg is supposed to be horizontal." i smiled, rubbing my stomach.

"the le- oh my fucking god, forget it!" he groaned, dropping the screwdriver and picking the instructions back up, a frown etched onto his face.

"maybe theres a wiki how or a youtube video or something," i suggested, with a smile on my face. he shot me a death glare. "no i got it babe, i'll just start over." he smiled, putting the instructions back down.

i got up and walked over to him to place a kiss on his lips. "whatever you say spazway, i'll go get dinner started." i said, walking out the room.

after finishing dinner, i went back upstairs to see if charlie was done with the crib.

"hey little one, you think daddy finished the crib for you?" i asked, looking down and rubbing my stomach. i smiled after feeling a kick to my belly. "ill take that as a yes,"

when i got upstairs to the baby's room, i saw charlie knocked out on the floor, the crib was actually put together. i smiled and walked over to him, placing a baby blanket over him.

"the baby says thank you." i whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek.

a/n: OMG THIS PROLLY LOOKS SO WEIRD BCS I WROTE THIS ON MY LAPTOP EWWWW

but i updated so 😍😍