pillow fights & cake -L.M

[summary: y/n and luis are in a silly goofy mood]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n was in her room, laying on her bed, and her boyfriend luis was sitting at her desk. "babyyyyyy," luis groaned, dragging out the 'y'. she looked up from her phone to look at him.

"im bored." luis whined. "well what do you wanna do?" she asked. "i dunno. maybe... make out?" he suggested.

"no." y/n let out a chuckle

"okay well we can cook?" "last time we did that, we almost burnt the house down."

"okay then may-" luis started, but got interrupted by a hard smack in his face. he looked up to see y/n laughing at him, a pillow in her hand.

"oh its on." he said, a smirk forming on his face. he grabbed another pillow and hit her. she fell onto the bed.

they did that for about 20 minutes, until luis hit her so hard, he knocked her off the bed.

"oh my god! baby, are you okay?!" he asked afraidly. he got on the floor to see her body laid on the ground, it looked like she was dead.

"baby im so sorry. i didn't mean it!" he said, his voice cracking.

"chill out you big baby. im fine." y/n laughed. luis exhaled in relief.

"i thought i killed you!" "now how the hell would you kill me by hittin me with a damn pillow?"

luis shrugged. the two stood up and stared at each other.

"wha-" luis started, but got cut off by a kiss on the lips. she pulled away.

"there. now let's go bake a cake and try not to burn the house down." y/n smiled, walking out her room and going downstairs. luis followed her into the kitchen.

she grabbed everything she needed from the fridge and the cabinets. she set the bowl down and poured the cake mix in.

as she started mixing, he came up from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist. he nuzzled into the crook of her neck, she smiled.

luis rocked her side to side, smiling. they did that for about 5 minutes.

"y/n! luis! what the fuck are you doin?" y/ns older brother asked. that made luis let go of y/n and y/n jumped in shock.

"oh my god! get the fuck outta here!" y/n argued, putting a hand over her chest in relief.

"okay fine. save me a piece of cake though, i gotta go to my girlfriends house. bye sis, luis." he smiled before he walked out the door.

"are we actually saving him a piece of cake?" luis asked going next to his girlfriend.

she shook her head no, a chuckle leaving her and luis lips.

he kissed her cheek. then kissed her neck.

"now luis. you know good and well." she laughed. she turned her body towards him.

"i love you." luis smiled. she returned the smile.

"i love you too." she said before laying her head on his chest. then they smelled something.

"holy shit! the cake is burning!"

i literally have no idea what this is but my friend requested a luis imagine 🤞🏾 and it took so long to write because of cheer 😭 but anyways theres gonna be a julie imagine, a teen parents pt 3, and more so 🙏🏾🙏🏾