stay away from my boyfriend -C.C

REQUESTED

-----------------

charlie and i were currently walking down the hallway together, side to side.

i was charlies girlfriend and he was my boyfriend. we've been like that since freshman year, everyone knew about it, and if you didn't know, you were obviously way behind.

then, we came across linda. i rolled my eyes at the sight of her. she was pretty and all but her attitude and goals weren't all good.

linda has been flirting with charlie ever since him and i started dating when we were 14. were 17 now and shes still trying her hardest.

"hi charlie!... y/n" linda smiled at charlie and changed her attitude very quickly when she saw me.

"hi linda." charlie and i said at the same time, unenthusiastically.

"so, charlie, i was wondering if you wanna go to that pantera concert this saturday?" she asked, biting her lip seductively. i rolled my eyes.

"sorry linda, but me and y/n/n are going to a (your favorite 90s singer/rapper) concert this saturday. and besides, i don't even like pantera like that anymore." charlie informed the brunette.

"oh, well how about we go somewhere on sunday?"

"sorry. busy." he shrugged, then walked away leaving her speechless.

i caught up with my boyfriend with a big smile on my face.

we had walked to charlies dorm to study for a biology test coming up. but we didn't do much studying, if you know what i mean

after a heated make out session, i decided to go back to my dorm with the girls.

but when i was halfway there, i forgot my books.

i jogged to my boyfriends dorm. but when i got there, charlies door was open and i heard a female voice.

"charlie just leave her already! you need a break from that girl. ill give you a good time, right here. right now." she placed kisses on charlies neck.

"linda. get off of me. i am in a relationship with the most beautiful girl i know. and if she finds out what you're doing, she'll beat your ass." charlie said, pushing linda away.

i walked in the room angrily, going for linda from behind. i pushed her onto the bed, pulled/gripped her hair, and started hitting her really hard. linda got some scratches in but i did more damage.

"you... stupid... bitch! i... told... you... to stay... away... from... my boyfriend!" i said in between hits. charlie ended up pulling off after that so i couldn't hurt her anymore.

linda looked a mess. her hair was knotted, and she had a bloody nose. she ran out crying in embarrassment, making me and charlie laugh.

he intertwined our fingers, and we put our foreheads together.

"i only came back because i forgot my books, if that's what your wondering." i smiled.

charlie chuckled.

"and im glad you did, that girl is crazy"

i looked charlie in his eyes. i slowly connected our lips. then charlie grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer.

i cupped his face, deepening the kiss. i could tell charlie was getting into it because he pushed me on the bed.

i pulled away to take off my shirt and charlie took that as a sign to take his off too. we went back to sloppily kissing but i pulled away again.

"close the door before we go any further," i pleaded. charlie nodded and went to close the door.

and well, lets just say that night was a fun night.