hungry -G.G*

[summary: y/n and guy are hungry idk]

slight smut lol

modern day imagine <3

---------------

i lay my head against guys chest as i observe the phone in his hand. i giggle at a few videos, watching as he scrolls through. i looked at his thumb sliding up the screen. i don't know why but that kinda turned me on.

"has anyone ever told you you have nice hands?" i asked with a chuckle, looking up at him.

he scoffs and puts the phone down before fully turning his body towards me.

"has anyone ever told you that you have weird kinks?" he replies in a mocking sort of way. i roll my eyes.

"all i did was compliment your hands. besides, there's nothing wrong with a hand kink." i shrugged. how could i ignore someone with hands like his?

"i do have sexy hands, don't i?" he laughs and bites his lip as he sticks his hands up, observing them. he has a ring on every finger and his fingers are very well painted with black and white nail polish. our nails were matching and i smiled at the memory of me painting his nails.

"too bad you don't give them much use." i shrug and pick up his phone to scroll through more tiktoks.

he looks at me, shocked.

"what the hell are you talking about, y/n?" he snorts and sits up on the bed. i look at him. "what do you want me to do, choke you or something?" he laughs as he gently places his hand on my neck. "is that another kink of yours?"

i giggle and jolt at the coldness of the rings on his fingers before pushing his hand away. "stop, guy." i groan and try paying attention to the story time on the phone.

"you know i'll willingly choke you if you want." he lays back down before pulling me back on his chest. "ill do anything for you baby," he smiled and peppers my face with kisses.

i smile and place his phone down. he playfully taps my stomach and rests it there, his rings were cold and it felt so fucking soothing. we laid in silence until my stomach growled softly.

"are you hungry? i can order something if you want." he draws a circle on my stomach.

"yeah. i really want pizza." i say, reaching down to brush my finger tips over his rings. "what do you want?" i ask, turning my head to look at him.

"you." he says nonchalantly.

i start dying of laughter as i ordered our chick fil a. it was so random and he didn't even care.

"im serious," he gives out a nervous laugh, watching me trying to control myself. "its not that funny." he pulls me closer and lays an arm over me, slowly bringing his hand down between my legs. he gently cups my heat and my laughter quickly dies down.

i close my eyes and smile at guys touch. guy soon removes his hand and pins me to the bed. his arms on each side of my body.

as i watch him hover over me, i see his necklace dangling from his neck. i smirk at him and slowly lift my head up, biting the end of his necklace. i don't know if that turned him on or something but a small groan leaves his lips.

"shit, y/n" he deeply laughs as he glares at me under him. i release the necklace from my lips and bring my right hand up to his face.

my finger tips brush against his lips. i drag his bottom lip down with my pointer finger as i smile.

i remove my hand from his face and he bends down to kiss me. when he kissed me, it was rough, but i liked it.

his right hand that was resting on my stomach, was trailing down to the waistband of my shorts.

he pulled away from the kiss quickly. "can i?" he asked, looking at my face for an answer. i nod vigorously.

he slips his hand under my shorts but keeps them on top of my underwear. his fingers make their way to my clothed core. i was so wet that he probably felt it.

"awe, you're so wet for me baby..." he smirked, trailing off making me whimper.

"stop teasing." i groan. he takes that literally and next thing i know, his middle finger finds my clit, making me softly gasp.

he looks at me to see if im okay. "im okay," i smile, biting my lip a little.

i feel his fingers circle around my entrance and he starts teasing me again.

he stopped teasing by gently adding two fingers, and slowly pulling them out. i fully sit up and have the urge to tighten my thighs around his hand. his now wet middle and ring finger rub my clit. i throw my head back and moan in pleasure. then the doorbell rang.

"fuck- the food!" i groan and push him off of me.

i quickly get off my bed and open the door. i looked back at him to see him grab his phone with his two fingers in his mouth. my legs weaken at the sight and i turn my head away before running downstairs to get the food.

im bout to eat good and fast. i open the front door and thank the delivery dude before closing the door. i walk over to the table and the chick fil a bag in the middle.

"smells nice baby," guy says as he walks over to the kitchen sink and washes his hands. i did the same and went to sit down after.

i take my fries out the box and my stomach grumbles lightly. "this is so good." i groan.

guy comes up to the table and grabs his food before sitting across from me. i took another fry and put it in my mouth before getting out my seat and walking to the fridge to get a drink.

"hows your food?" i ask him as i grab a can of pop.

"its good." he takes awhile to answer from chewing all the food in his mouth. "but i think you were tastier."

authors note
idk what this is but take it 😩
two things about the food. i chick fil a bc why not, and the fries bc everyone likes different things and what could go wrong with them good ass fries 🤤
2. if you say soda, bye bc it's pop 😭

okay but a luis imagine next

LMFAO THANKS FOR SAYING SOMETHING YALL-