"what, its funny," -D.P

"and then, averman got slammed onto the floor!" fulton exclaimed making y/n laugh.

the two were currently standing next to a tree as they were waiting for everyone to aboard the bus so they can go to their hockey game.

"damn, i wish was there. it seems like y'all had so much fun." she laughed. the only reason she didn't come is because she had to go to her grandparents house.

"but you saw your grandparents. family is more important." he smiled, putting a hand on the girls shoulder.

dean was watching them from the corner and he was getting mad at how close they were. he walked over to them, hiding his anger.

"hey babe. hey fulton." dean said as he placed a kiss on y/ns lips, then doing a handshake with fulton.

"sup dude," fulton smiled. "what were you two talking about?" dean asked, crossing his arms.

"oh, we were talking about the sleepover at adams house." y/n smiled, laughing at what fulton had said minutes before.

"oh." that was all dean said

"anyway, i was wondering if you wanna come to (your favorite restaurant) with me tonight?" fulton asked y/n.

"sure, we'd love too." dean responded, hugging y/n from behind. fulton cringed.

"oh, i was talking to y/n..." he trailed off awkwardly. dean rolled his eyes. dean started to kiss y/ns neck, making her stutter while talking to fulton.

"d-dean stop." she stuttered, biting her lip.

fulton was disturbed so he just walked away.

dean smirked and laughed at y/n as he came face to face with the girl.

"what the hell was that?" the girl asked seriously, but dean couldn't take her serious because she had a smile on her face.

"what? it was funny," the boy stated with a chuckle leaving his lips. she laughed and buried her head in his chest.

"also, you better have some makeup because i left a little something on your neck." he snickered as he snaked his arms around her waist.

"you suck portman," y/n said into his chest, it was muffled a bit, but he could still hear her.

"and you swallow y/l/n"