boyfriend -K.W

[summary: y/n sticks up for ken]

-----------------

"and then she had the nerve to ask me if my purse was real!" connie exclaimed to julie and i as we were walking to the lunch table.

when we sat down, i noticed ken wasn't sitting across from me. thats where he usually sits and we spend our whole lunch talking about something.

now, id be lying if i said i didn't like ken. im pretty sure he likes me back but im not gonna go up to him and ask him, because if he didn't like me back, that'll be pretty embarrassing

"has anyone seen kenny?" i asked the ducks.

they all shook their heads no, but russ actually responded

"he told me he forgot his lunch in his locker, so he went to get it. i dunno what's taking him so long."

my eyes widened. a rush of panic came over me. ken was one of the smaller kids on the team (other than me), so that meant the varsity picked on him the most. so him not being there with anyone else, scared me

i got up instantly got up

"where are you going!" russ called out

"ill be back!"

as soon as i got out the cafeteria doors, i saw ken and the varsity team (except scooter) down the hall.

i stormed down the hall in anger. i was not gonna stand by and let them pick on ken.

"hey boys, hey ken." i smiled sweetly at the boys, placing a hand on kens shoulder.

i was right next to ken and the boys were basically towering over us.

"what seems to be the problem? because my good friend kenny is supposed to be in the cafeteria with me and the other ducks." i explained with a little bit of sass

"its none of your business princess. just go back in the cafeteria and eat your lunch, we'll send you're boyfriend back soon." rick smirked cockily, causing the team to snicker and chuckle

from the corner of my eye, i saw ken blush a little. so i decided to play along.

"well thank you for the offer but ill take my boyfriend back with me." i faked smiled at the varsity. i grabbed kennys' hand and we walked away.

"thanks, y/n. you didn't have to that though." kenny thanked me. i stopped in the middle of the hall and so did he. "but i did! you were like a wittle baby!" i exaggerated with a very bad baby voice, which i cringed at.

ken just chuckled and we stood in the hall for several seconds, but when i tried to walk back in the cafeteria, ken pulled me by arm.

he spun me around to face him. he was so fucking cute. i could just ki-

i was shaken from my thoughts when he placed a small kiss on my lips.

my eyes widened in shock. when he pulled back, i just stood there like an idiot.

"uh, y/n/n? are you okay?" said ken waving his hand in my face.

"huh? oh yeah, im fine... its just, that was so un-" ken cut me off by placing a hand on my shoulder to stop me from rambling.

he let out a tiny chuckle, while intertwining our fingers and walking back in the cafeteria. we sat back in our seats with the biggest smile ever.

"whats up with you two? you're smiling like idiots," guy stated with a laugh.

"well, i dunno but me and my boyfriend are just happy."

then the whole table gasped and cheered.

ken was finally my boyfriend