labor -D.P

y/n was 9 months pregnant, meaning she can go into labor any minute. as of now, she was washing the dishes since dean was in the workout room, working out of course.

but, then out of nowhere, a liquid gushed down her leg slowly. she looked down confused, setting down the rag slowly. she was about get a paper towel to clean up the liquid, but a pain shot through her body. she groaned in pain, rubbing her stomach as she panted.

"dean! i think i have a problem!" she yelled, rubbing her stomach. she heard footsteps running up the stairs, next thing she knew, dean was in front of her - his mouth agape.

she looked up at him, a slight smile on her face. "i think my water broke." dean's eyes widened even more (if that's even possible).

"shit, shit, shit! uh- fuck, we gotta get you to the hospital!" he panicked, picking his wife up bridal style. he carried her to the car, then running back in to grab the hospital bag, again running back to the car.

"babe, i need you to drive faster." y/n exhaled, rubbing her stomach. "baby, i ca-" he started, but got interrupted. "i said, drive faster!" she practically screamed. dean obeyed and drove a little bit faster.

they had made it to the hospital and when dean brought her in, the front desk lady had gotten her a wheelchair and wheeled her to a room. another front desk lady handed dean some things to fill out and when he finished, he went to the room where y/n was at.

"hey angel.. you okay?" he said softly, entering the room. she looked at him with a small smile on her face. "i'm fine. i just called up my parents, my brother, and a few of the ducks and told them that im at the hospital. they should be here in 20." she explained, placing her hands on her stomach.

"i cant wait to meet her, shes gonna look just like her mom." her husband whispered softly.

*i know nothing about birth, so im gonna skip to after the birth*

"she's beautiful." y/n said hoarsely, her voice sore from groaning. "she has your eyes and nose." dean pointed out. "can i hold her? you need to rest anyway." he chuckled softly, taking his daughter in his arms.

"phoenix reed portman, you are so cute. i'm your daddy and i won't ever let anything happen to you. i'll be here for you no matter what."

a/n- this was requested but i hate how it turned out 😭