something new -F.R.*

[summary: you and fulton try something new, and that something new is very spicy...]
{warnings: smut, riding}
---------------

you were lying down on the living room couch, watching a random television show that you had no interest in, though you were comfortable.

but your comfort was shortly lived, as you popped up from your spot when you saw fulton walk into your shared apartment. you stood up, immediately engulfing the boy in a huge hug.

"hi baby!" he smiles, hugging you back even tighter. "how was the party?" you asked, curious about the all boy party charlie had thrown (with the help of luis and dean).

fulton took a seat on the couch, throwing his head back with a groan following a bit after. "it was good, i guess. i mean, charlie is my boy and i'm happy he got drafted for the NHL, but they really need to chill out on the partying. the music, the beer, hell, even the damn strippers dean hired for christ sake. it's just not for me." the boy explained, you walking over to him and straddling his lap.

you frowned at his words, though as it processed, you raised an eyebrow at the last sentence.

"there were strippers?" you asked teasingly. he realized what he had said, a wave of panic crashing over him. "y- yeah, but i swear i stayed away the whole time! don't be ma-" you had interrupted him, "relax, it's okay. i trust you." you smiled, placing a passionate kiss on his lips.

pulling away, he was starstruck, pulling you back in for another one; only this time, it was more hungrier and rougher.

"someone's eager." you smirk into the kiss, feeling his growing bulge grow under you. "baby, you don't even understand. i thought about you the whole time i was at that party, waiting to come home to be with you and in you." he whispered in your ear before placing wet kisses on your neck, most definitely leaving hickies.

you moaned at the feeling, unintentionally grinding on his bulge. he pulled away from your neck and looked at you with a look you couldn't read.

"i have a question." he stated, putting his hands under your shirt and resting them on your stomach. "i was thinking maybe we could try something new?" he suggested, looking at you as he expected you to say no.

your eyes widened at the suggestion, knowing that you might not be good at it. he noticed your expression, "we don't have to if you don't want to, i just-" "no, i want to. you just gotta tell me if i'm doing good." you smile, biting your lip softly.

he nodded before pulling you back into the kiss, tugging at the hem of your shorts. you stood up and took your pajama shorts off as he slid his pants down, giving you access to his erect cock.

"you're so hard, handsome. i haven't even did anything yet." you cooed, pumping his cock for a few seconds. he whimpered a bit, the both if you letting out a moan as you sank down on him.

you started to bounce up and down for a little, trying to see how he was feeling. "fuck, you feel so good baby. your pretty little pussy feels so good around my cock." he coos, kissing all over your neck.

you start to get tired of bouncing so you start to move your hips, causing him to let out a loud moan.

"you like when i ride you like that, huh?" you bite your lip as you feel yourself getting closer to your orgasm. "fuck, yes! just like that! fuck i'm gonna cum!" he whined. "yeah? you want me to cum with you?" you smirk, he nods eagerly.

you continued your motions until you felt that knot in your stomach. "fuck, handsome, cum with me." you moan. you ride both ride out your high and you lay your head down on his chest, attempting to catch your breath.

you look up at him to see him smiling down at you. "what?" you ask with a smile, picking your head up. "you look so sexy when you're dominant." he breathes out, putting his hands on your boobs. he smirks at you before flipping you over.

"but i think it's my turn to be on top."