Chapter 1 - Always a Badgirl

HER POV

"Zeriel, anak. Your tito Edrian is here. He bought some foods for you from Brazil."

I gave a single glance to mom before looking  Edrian, her suitor."I don't care. I can buy everything I want because I have money for myself. Hindi ko 'yan kailangan."

I didn't bother to look at them and immediately went to my room. Kailangan ko pang mag-impake ng mga gamit dahil aalis kami ni Alina. Tita gaves us permission to have a bonding in Tugawa Cove Resort in Camarines Sur since it's our sembreak. She gave us everything we need to our hangout so we don't have anything to worry about. Mabuti pa si tita, sinuportahan niya si Alina samantalang ako.... nevermind.

"Where are you going? Aalis ka na naman ba, Zeriel?" sunod-sunod na tanong niya nang makababa ako dala ang isang bag ng gamit ko.

I looked at her with no reaction."I'm with Alina, we're going to a resort. Mga tatlong araw lang naman kami dun. You can live without me." Akmang aalis ako ng bigla niyang hawakan ang kamay ko.

"You can't leave! Araw araw ka nalang umaalis ng bahay, kahit nga gabi hindi ka umuuwi. Why are you always leaving ha, Zeriel?! You don't have time for me!" she shouted with full of sadness on her voice.

I sighed and closed my fists."It's because I'm bored here! Anong gusto mong gawin ko dito, tumunganga at magkulong lang sa kwarto ko?! Besides, Edrian was with you. Ano pang gusto mong gawin ko?!"

"I'm your mother! You should be with me everytime I need you but you're not. Mas gusto mo pang gumala at kung saan saan magpunta. You know how much I wanted to have a complete fami----"

"We can't! Alam mong hindi na pwede! Hindi na tayo buo, alam mo 'yan! Do you want that guy to replace dad just because he left us?! Kahit kailan hinding-hindi niya magagawang mabuo ang pamilyang matagal nang nasira noon pa lang." Winaksi ko ang kamay niya at malapit na siyang matumba dahil sa ginawa ko.

I felt pity to mom but I can't help but to get mad at her. Ang manhid manhid niya kase, hindi na siya nagtanda. She kept on entering that freaking relationship even though she knows that it would just hurt her in the end. How pathetic!

"Zeriel, stop it. You're hurti----"

"Oh shut up! You don't have the right to teach me. Kahit ikaw pa ang magiging dad ko hindi ako makikinig sa'yo! Wala akong sinusunod!" I glared at them and immediately went out of the house.

Nakakainis! That was the reason why I don't want to go home. The scenario was just the same. Nakakapagod na. Ayokong nang marinig ang mga sermon niya kaya palagi akong umaalis. Kaya niya naman ang sarili niya dahil diyan sa manliligaw niya or whatsoever. Kung mabuntis man siya, wala na akong pakialam. I don't want to be responsible with the kid because I don't want to have a sibling. Sakit lang sila sa ulo kaya bakit pa ako magpapaka-ate eh ayoko rin naman. I dreamed to be a sister before but I already changed my mind after that sorrowful day. I don't want to remember it anymore.

"Oh? We're going to have a bonding but your face looks like you don't want to. Ano bang nangyari? Let me guess it, you two fought again right?" she's really a talkative girl, ugh.

I just rolled my eyes and get the pack of cigarette to get one."As always, tsk. I think I already made up my mind. Lalayas na ako sa'min. I bet your mother would let me live on your house."

Bigla kong nabitawan ang sigarilyo na hawak ko na hindi ko pa nasisindihan. She suddenly step on the break that made my head bumped into the window. Kaasar. It hurts.

"I'm so sorry, couz. I didn't mean to step the break. Nagulat lang talaga ako sa sinabi mo. You're not serious, aren't you?!" she looked at me with raised eyebrows while crossing her both hands on her chest.