Chapter 12 - His Ways

SHAWN AXCEL'S POV

"Gago! Ano na naman 'yon, ha?!"

Miles sat beside me while Miko and Rynier were in front of me. They might saw the girl who cried because I broke up with her. It's her fault in the first place.

"Umiiyak, malamang. And don't ever blame me because she's the one who forced me to have a relationship with her," I boredly answered while playing the wine on my hand.

Miko just laughed at me after taking a shot on the Cosmopolitan."You're really the best heart breaker, bro. Cheers."

I raised my glass of Tom Collins and gave each other a toast."Of course! Isang sabi ko lang ng masakit na salita sa kanila, iiyak na sila. I know how to make every girls cry. That's my supremacy, you know that."

"Tell me, what did you do to her? Sinaktan mo ba siya?" Rynier asked in a serious tone.

Napunta ang tingin ko sa kanya at binaba ang glass na hawak ko."I hurt her by my words and not physically. You know I couldn't lay my hands on girls. Howsoever, I still respect them."

"Respect? You've got to be kidding us. Wala 'yon sa bukabolaryo mo, gago! If you respect them, you shouldn't have hurt them." Tinunga ni Miles ang Mojitos Gold na kakabili niya lang sa counter kani-kanina lang.

I shrugged my shoulders as I poured another drink to my glass."Iba ang meaning sa'kin ng respect, bro. For me, not hurting girls physically and not touching any single part of them was my own definition of respect. At least may respeto pa rin ako kahit konti 'di ba?"

The two of them shook their head while Miko just chuckled and took another shot. After a while, Rynier went back home because he's going to finish his work. Palagi naman siyang nauunang umalis sa'min dahil ayaw niyang nagtatagal sa bar. As usual, Miko was nowhere to be found while Miles was talking with a girl in the other table. I was left here in the couch alone since I'm tired to stand up to find flings. Hindi ko na rin naman kailangang maghanap dahil sila naman ang lumalapit sa'kin.

"Are you tired, baby boy? Wanna have some fun?" I don't exactly remember her name because I don't even care on it.

Tinunga ko ulit ang inumin ko at gumuhit ang lasa sa lalamunan ko."Nah. I can still drink, baby. Come here." I gave her a torrid kiss and she immediately response on it.

Nang hindi ko na kinaya ay sinabihan ko siyang aalis na ako pero nag-insist siya na samahan ako sa kotse ko. I didn't say anything and just let her because my vision was blurry and I couldn't walk properly. Tang'na! Mukhang naparami ang inom ko. Shit!

"What the hell?! Watch your way, bitch!" I heard her voice, I know it was her.

Napahinto ako bigla nang mapahinto rin ang babaeng kasama ko."What did you just say?! Hindi ba pwedeng aksidente lang? Ang arte mo naman masyado!"

"Alam mo kase, hindi ako basta-basta nagpapasagi ng balat ko. Maybe you had a contagious disease and might infect me." Amoy niya pa lang alam kong siya na kaya hindi ako nagkamali.

This girl suddenly let go of my arms that made me lost my balance and almost blackout. Good thing I hold onto the table to give me support. Walangyang babae, bwisit!

"Baka ikaw ang may sakit sa ating dalawa, Zeriel. You're always sick of the people around you. Why is it, huh?" kontra naman ng babaeng katabi ko.

I heard her smirked so I forced to open my eyes to see her."It's because people were toxic. They were so stupid and pathetic so I better not socialize with them. Ayokong mahawa sa inyo, dear."

"Ikaw ang dapat iwasan ng mga tao dahil d'yan sa marumi mong pag-uugali. No one lasts to be with you, just so you know." She will surely regret of talking back on her.