Chapter 9 - Servant

ZEKIAH XYRIEL'S POV

"Ano ba kaseng ipapagawa mo sa'kin?! Don't make it hard for me. I didn't destroy the things inside your condo."

I just rolled my eyes on him because he kept on saying that to me. I think he's been talking since we left in my condo. It kinda annoys me because I hate noisy people but he should pay back for using my condo. He even insisted to gave me money just to set him free but I rejected his offer. Hell, I have money. What I want is to make him suffer since I still treated him as my enemy. Maybe I was just in a good mood earlier that's why I let him do what he wants but it won't change the fact that I still don't socialize with others, especially guys.

"Just shut up will you?! Ikaw ang may kasalanan nito kaya magtiis ka dyan. Besides, I'm not going to kill you. Gustuhin ko man pero ayokong magkasala kaya kahit galit ako sa'yo ay pagtitiisan nalang kita," I smelled the perfume that caught my attention and I find it sweet.

"Wow ah! I didn't even do something wrong on you. Ikaw ng lang ang may malaking galit sa'kin eh. I just wanna ask you something. Bakit ba galit na galit ka sa mga lalaki?" he curiously asked but I didn't bother to look at him.

I gave him the perfume I liked and he accepted it immediately."Bukod sa pagiging babaero mo, mahilig ka rin pa lang mangialam sa buhay ng ibang tao?! It's none of your business."

"Okay, okay. I won't force you to tell me because you might eat me. Aish. Matagal pa ba tayo?!" Napagbugsangot ang mukha niya habang nakalaylay ang magkabilang balikat niya. Tsk, lazy.

"Nagrereklamo ka ba?!" I raised my eyebrow at him."I'm going to eat after paying this perfumes while you're going to carry my things. Is it clear, my servant?" I teased him, again.

Umirap naman siya at hindi na nagsalita. Maybe he was pissed on what I've called him and it makes ne happy. Seeing him smirking or even smiling irritates me the most that's why I'm happy that I finally got him.

"Nagugutom narin ako, pwede bang share na lang tayo? I haven't eaten lunch earlier and I'm very hungry right now," his voice sounded pleasing that made me felt a little bit... uh guilty?! I guess.

I didn't answered him and just gestured to sit in the other corner while I went to the counter to order food. I saw him placing my things in the floor while waiting for the order.

Nang mapatingin naman ako sa babaeng nasa harap ko ay saktong nagclick yung camera niya sa mismong mukha ko na ikinakunot ng noo ko. Is she secretly capturing me while my attention wasn't on her?!

"What's your order maam?" she asked with full of excitement. Ganun ba talaga kaakit-akit ang itsura ko?!

"Just one set of Mcdo for that guy." I pointed Shael who's busy scrolling on his phone.

The girl nodded and write something on a piece of paper."Is it all maam? May gusto ka pa po ba?"

"One slice of teramisu cake and a cup of rice with a chicken wings, also a strawberry frappe. I'll be on the other table next to that guy" I said and was about to leave when she talked again.

"Ms. Zeriel, are you in a relationship with Mr. Shael? I saw the two of you walking together."

Why is it that when I encountered people, they will ask the same question?! Nakakairita na.

Tinaasan ko naman siya ng kilay."Do I look like I'm interested on guys?! I'm just treating him as my servant, do you understand?!"

Agad naman siyang tumango na ikinairap ko bago umupo sa kabilang table sa harap ni Shael. His brows frowned when he saw me on the other table in front of him. Bale pareho kaming nakaharap sa isa't-isa at may bakanteng upuan sa harap niya ganun din sa'kin. These tables are supposed for two persons but since I don't want to be issued, I'll be the one to avoid.