021. CIGARETTES AND COFFEE

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE! ༉‧₊˚✧━━━━ ⋆𖤐₊˚

━━━━ ⋆𖤐₊˚.༄ ♡ ━━━━

AS DIYA OPENED her eyes, she groaned from the cramped setting of the hammock. The blue hammock had pretty much stopped swinging, except for when she attempted to sit up. It moved back and forth once more, making it much harder to escape the grip of the cloth.

Once she finally managed to get herself onto the floor, putting her hands out to steady herself, she stood up, quickly noting that the sofa did not look to be slept on and Sirius was nowhere to be found.

The sky was still a deep oxford blue, indicating that it had to be around 3 in the morning. Sighing and realizing that she would not be able to get her sleep back, Diya walked over to the couch, picking up her burgundy-colored suitcase and opening it, looking for an outfit for the day. Finally, she decided on a blue and white ensemble with azure jewelry to match and made her way to the changing area that Euphemia had set up before she left with Fleamont.

After lastly pulling her tunic over her head, she walked out from behind the changing panel, noticing that the room had become a gorgeous water-like shade of blue, tinged with the hues of twilight.

Her hands flowed up over her shoulders and toward her hair, twisting it mindlessly as if preparing to put it in a bun before deciding against it, letting the twirled hair cascade down her back. Her feet carried her toward the kitchen, her curious nature craving to see all that James had in his pantry. Yawning, she reached a cabinet, pulling it open and peaking her head inside.

"You know, you talk in your sleep."

Diya yelped, nearly jumping out of her skin. "Oh my god, Sirius!"

Sirius sat on a stool at the kitchen island, a mug in his hand. The moonlight illuminated his silhouette beautifully, and if Diya wasn't so shocked at his presence, she might've stopped to grab Lily's camera. He gave her a tight smile, taking a long sip of probably spiked coffee.

Diya furrowed her brows as she took in Sirius's sullen state, confused by the contrast in his behavior.

"It's true." He took another sip. "You talk in your sleep."

Diya scoffed with a smile, pulling a stool out from under the kitchen island and sitting down across from Sirius. "I do not."

He smirked lightly, "Yeah, I think I remember you saying something about how awesome and spectacular I am."

"Okay, now I definitely know you're lying."