010. I AM THE WALRUS

CHAPTER TEN! ༉‧₊˚✧ ━━━━ ⋆𖤐₊˚

CHAPTER TEN! ༉‧₊˚✧ 
━━━━ ⋆𖤐₊˚.༄ ♡ ━━━━

"WHERE ARE WE headed, ladies?" Sirius Black boomed as he weaseled his way in between Lily and Diya, throwing an arm over each girl's shoulders.

Lily groaned, throwing his arm off of her shoulders, "We are not going anywhere."

James promptly caught up to the other side of Lily and attempted to place his arm around her. When he saw her glare, however, he decided against it, instead clenching his fist nervously and lowering his hand.

"Well, Lilybug, I'm not sure if you noticed, but practically the entire school is cleared out for the holidays," James regained his smirk.

"Lilybug?" Diya angled her head to look at James from around Sirius's arm. "That's a new one."

Remus caught up to Diya's free side. "Been working on it all week, he has."

Diya laughed as James's face went sour, and Lily went red slightly, although she was hiding a smile.

Peter caught up now, too, and walked next to Remus. Their group of six took up nearly all of the corridor, which made Diya feel slightly anxious. The last thing she wanted to do was inconvenience anyone.

Suddenly, Sirius's arm felt a hundred kilos heavier, and the next thing Diya knew, she was walking behind everyone else, accidentally dragging Remus with her. The action made Sirius frown, not that Diya noticed, too busy looking wildly up and down the corridors for anyone that she could've halted.

"Sorry about that, R.J.," Diya announced, in regards to dragging him back abruptly. "Got nervous that we would end up blocking someone."

"No worries, Di." Remus smiled, the hand that rested on her upper arm squeezing in reassurance. Remus lengthened his strides slightly, wanting to stay present in any conversation that his friends may engage in.

"That eager to stay away from me, huh, Talwar?" Sirius smirked slightly, trying to hide his bruised ego.

"Yeah, I didn't want your greasy hair spreading to me like a disease." Diya wiggled her fingers in the direction of Sirius's hair.

"My hair? Greasy?" Sirius placed his now unoccupied hand over his heart in mock pain. "Never! Who do you think I am? Snivellus?"

"Oi!" Lily whacked Sirius behind the head. "That's my friend you're talking about!"

"It's not my fault that your friend is a greasy git!" Sirius exclaimed, bracing himself for another hit.