025. THIS WILL BE OUR YEAR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE! ༉‧₊˚✧━━━━ ⋆𖤐₊˚

━━━━ ⋆𖤐₊˚.༄ ♡ ━━━━

"WE NEED A game plan," Diya swiveled around in her chair to face Sirius.

He sat up from his place on her bed, positioning himself on his elbows, "Why can't we just go with the flow?"

"When have you ever seen me go with the flow?" She raised an eyebrow. "We need a strategy for the school year, Sirius."

Sirius groaned, throwing his head back in defeat before standing up. "Fine."

Diya smiled, getting up from her chair and kissing Sirius's cheek. She began pacing the room, oblivious to the rosiness spreading across his face.

"Okay, well, most importantly, we need to figure out how to keep this from Lily." Diya chewed on her lip as she strategized. "She's always been able to read my mind, especially when I'm stressed."

"Doesn't help that she's brilliant either, I suppose." Sirius sat down in Diya's neglected chair. "We probably also have to make sure we don't act too different."

Diya nodded, pointing her finger at Sirius in approval, "Definitely. I think that R.J. was already a little suspicious of us last year, and that was before any of this even happened."

"I don't think it'll make a difference if Remus knows, to be fair. He definitely knows how to keep a secret."

Diya shrugged before stopping her pacing, "Most importantly, James cannot find out."

Sirius blinked.

Diya continued her strides around the room, "If James finds out, then he'll find a way to blab to everyone else, and then it's this big blown-up thing, and then—"

"Should I be writing this down?" He asked, pointing to the abundance of scrap paper littering Diya's desk.

Diya cued him to write, "The whole objective of hiding this is to preserve it."

Sirius nodded, scribbling quickly, "Main... objective... hiding to... preserve. Got it!"

"So James is the absolute last person who should find out."

"James... equals... blabbermouth." He continued to write. "And what are we doing about our ice cream adventures?"

"Well, according to Lily, everyone was very weirded out by the ice cream obsession, so it might be best to leave the notebook in the past."