A Warrior and An Avatar meeting!

It is the year 2042 where everything is running smoothly and there are no problems happening at the moment. A young man by name of Leonardo Morgan who a crime fighting hero who is enjoying his day off from super hero duty along with his animal companion Zara in which both of them are at the park enjoy a nice sunny day but Leo brung his sword along with his gadgets to summon his vehicles and jaeger just in case something bad happens but there is no sign of danger. After the defeat of their enemy Supreme Leader Zorg, the earth is finally at peace which means no more chaos or wars to fight. Until something was gonna happen to the warrior that would change his life forever.

Leonardo: Man what a day this is, nothing like relaxing after fighting crime and saving cities from wars and dangerous villains just perfect am I right Zara.(Leonardo saids while relaxing under a tree reading his favorite book, An Adventure Beyond Other Worlds)

Zara: BARK! BARK!(Zara Barked while sleeping next to his owner)

While both of them were enjoying their days off, Leonardo's comer was ringing and decided to answer. The person who was calling was his cousin Richard Roberts who was telling him that Leo and Zara can take the rest of the year off since there are no more wars to fight after defeating Supreme Leader Zorg and his armies.

Leonardo: Yea Richard, you need something?

Richard Roberts: No just letting you know you and Zara can take the rest of the year off since there are no more wars to fight so enjoy your long vacation and try not to have too much fun ok Richard out.

Leonardo: Sweet!! a whole year off that is awesome, can you believe buddy we have all the time to ourselves.

Zara: BARK!

Leonardo: And best news is nothing can ruin this amazing day absolutely nothing!!(Leo saids while going back to read his book until something did ruin the moment for the both of them)

BOOM!!(After the huge blast both Leo and Zara got startled by what was in front of them, a huge portal just appear out of nowhere and something tells me that Leo and Zara are about to go back to work anytime soon)

Zara: GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!(Zara was growling at the strange portal that just appear out of nowhere)

Leonardo: OH COME ON!! First I got a year off from doing crime fighting and now this strange portal appears out of nowhere great just great!!(Leo saids to himself and then something starts happening to him that made him and Zara look in shock, they are being pulled into the strange portal)

Zara: BARK! BARK! BARK!

Leonardo: YEA I KNOW WERE BEING SUCKED IN, WHAT YOU THINK I AM TRYING TO DO!!(Leo yells at his companion while trying to stop him and himself from being sucked into a portal that appear in front of them)(But it was too late they begin to be sucked right in the portal)

Leonardo: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Zara: AAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Leonardo: HANG ON TIGHT BUDDY WERE GONNA BE OK!! I think?(Leo saids to Zara who grabs onto him and sees where the portal is taking them)

Leonardo: This is gonna be a really long vacation and bad one if it turns out like this.(Leonardo saids in thought) 

While both Leonardo and Zara were crossing through the portal a strange light appear in front of them which means they are about to enter a totally new world which could change both their lives forever. When they reached the light, they close their eyes to avoid the brightness until they release they are falling.