The Beach part 3!

It was time for beach day, and everyone was getting ready to have the fun time including a certain Avatar and Warrior. So before anyone does anything Dana reminded that everyone should put on sunscreen so that they will not be burned by the rising hot sun otherwise they will end up like Leonardo who made that mistake the first time he didn't put on sunscreen.

Dana: Alright guys before we do anything make sure to apply yourselves with sunscreen otherwise end up like mr tomato over there

Dana: Alright guys before we do anything make sure to apply yourselves with sunscreen otherwise end up like mr tomato over there.(Dana saids to everyone and points to Leo who looked insulted because he made one mistake)

Leonardo: HEY?!!! I REMEMBERED THIS TIME GEEZ CUT ME SOME SLAKE!!

Everyone even Korra: Right sure you do!

Leonardo: Hmph................ 😤(Leo pouting which made Korra giggle)

Korra: Hehehe, come on Leo were just messing around besides I do need someone to help me put some sunscreen on my back.(Korra saids to her boyfriend)

Leonardo: Sigh.........ok ok I get it and I would love to help put sunscreen on my very attractive and beautiful water tribe gal.(Leo saids while flirting which made Korra blush pink)

Korra: Well aren't you a charmer?

Leonardo: I get it from my father and grandfather looks

Richard: He really does, as a matter a fact if you meet them Korra you can totally see the family resemblance.

Asami: Really they look alike?

Dana: Oh yea and can not tell the different between the three of them. Here Asami I will help with your back.(Dana saids to Asami and puts sunscreen on her back)

Asami: Thanks Dana really appreciated

Mako: Yo bro can get my back can't reach?

Bolin: Sure Mako!

Jennifer: Here Opal I can help with yours as well

Opal: Thanks Jennifer

CJ: Hey Wu need some help or are you ok?

Wu: Na I am good I can reach on my own

Leonardo: Here Korra why don't you lay on the beach blanket while I apply the sunscreen.

Korra: That is nice of you thanks sweetie

Korra did what she asked and laid herself on the beach blanket and waited for her boyfriend to apply the sunscreen.

Leonardo: Alright Korra this might feel a little cold so tell me if you feel anything?

Korra: You mean other than your smooth and yet incredible hands touching me everywhere I could only say that I am going to enjoy what you are doing.(Korra looks towards Leo with a smirk and blush that she is going to enjoy herself which made Leo blush red)