A Wolf and A Polar Bear Dog Extra

Korra and Leonardo: I love you........

When both Korra and Leonardo said they love each other a certain Polar Bear Dog was watching the whole thing and she thought it was beautiful that her friend has found love again and couldn't be more happy than ever. 

Naga: They look so happy together........(Naga said to herself then out of nowhere a certain black wolf came towards her and it was Zara)

Zara: Yea they sure do.......

Naga: Oh Zara!, sorry I didn't see you there........what brings you here?

Zara: Oh the usual came to see my friend with the girl he loves and what I can tell is this is a beautiful site to see.(Zara saids to Naga)

Naga: Yea it sure is, I never seen her this happy in a long time. 

Zara: Really why is that? 

Naga: Because with the world falling out of balance each day and year, Korra never has the time to have a normal day or spend time with people around her. 

Zara: I can relate, Leo is the same way when he and his friends are off saving the world and not spending a lot of time with family. 

Naga: I guess thats another thing they have in common they never have time for family, always rushing to save the world whenever danger is lurking. 

Zara: Hey not to be rude or anything but what kind of species are you, I mean you look like a dog but with the body of a bear why is that?

Naga: Oh well you see Zara, I am species called a polar bear dog which means I am half dog and half bear. What about you?

Zara: Oh so in this world every animal is a mix breed and for your question I am a mystic wolf where I can change my size however I want from big to small. 

Naga: Wow! really!!!......are there more like you. 

Zara:............(Zara didn't say anyhting but just looked down in sadness)

Naga: Hey what is wrong Zara, did I say something?

Zara: No, it is just that I am the last of my kind; my family was killed in a forest fire when I was just a cub until Leo found me and raised me and I became a member of his family. 

Naga: Oh...my spirits....Zara I am so sorry....(Naga saids as she nuzzles under Zara neck) 

Zara: It is ok, at least I have my new family and new friends that I have just met along with a beautiful  white bear dog. 

Naga: Y....you...think.....I am beautiful.......

Zara: Of course I do, I have never seen a breed of dog like you in my life. 

Naga: Thank you Zara......(Naga saids to Zara while looking down which Zara asked what is wrong)

Zara: Hey what is wrong Naga?

Naga: I have never met a wolf that ever been so kind to be in my life in the south pole or in republic city, you are someone who is truly special Zara. 

Zara: Thanks you too Naga

Naga: Hey would you like to spend some time together, I mean if you want to or not.

Zara: You mean like those things humans do, what you call it a date?

Naga: Hehehe, something like that, so what do you say?

Zara: I would love to, after all the full moon is out and the stars as well; I think it would be perfect tonight. 

Naga: I have to agree, do you mind if we walk close together I hate to walk alone.

Zara: Sure just keep close to me and don't wonder off, because you don't know what would happen at night. 

Naga: Ok, and thanks for being for me and Korra really appreciated. 

Zara: No problem, shale we go for our walk Lady Naga

Naga: Hehehe, whatever you say Sir Zara

With that both Zara and Naga went off to explore the island together until a certain Avatar and Hero seen them walking together and starting to question each other of what their companies were talking about. 

Korra: Hey where is Naga and Zara going this night?

Leonardo: Probably on a romantic stroll, just like us or maybe something else I don't know what?

Korra: Hmm....maybe but you have to admit they do look happy together you think they would you know?

Leonardo: If so that means were gonna have a new breed of animal in this world. 

Korra: A ploar bear wolf dog

Leonardo: Thats a long name for a new species hows about wolf bear dog. 

Korra: Ooo...I like that one better!

Leonardo: Hehehe, come on let get inside before it starts to get cold outside.

Korra: Yea your right lets go

Leonardo and Korra head back inside the temple until they both heard two beautiful howls coming from somewhere on the island and they know those belong to. 

(Couldn't find a Naga howl so I went with two wolves howling basically its Naga and Zara howling)

Leonardo: Yup those two are made for each other

Korra: I could relate Leo 💋(Korra saids to her boyfriend and gave him a kiss on the lips)

Leonardo: I love you Korra

Korra: I love you too Leo

Next Chapter coming soon!