Movie Night! Part 1

It has been a week since the finale battle between the Earth Empire and Republic City has ended and everyone is enjoying their peace and freedom from all that has happened. Leonardo has become Republic Cities and Zaofu's guardian and protector after what he has done for the people and for the Avatar. Everything was going great for Leonardo, not only he saved the lives of both sides of the world, he also made new friends and found someone to spend the rest of his life with and that person is Avatar Korra master of the four elements. Leonardo and Korra relationship was growing amazingly ever since Leonardo saved Korra from Kurvira and brought back her past lives, reconnect with Raava as well as offer to train her in his ways of fighting including learning how to fly which Korra really loved to do. Both still get embarrassed whenever Tonraq and Senna talk about them getting married and having children which made the couple faces want to explode and they fear what would happen when Korra meets Leonardo's parents and might think the same way. So for now the happy couple are on Air Temple Island along with Team Avatar who are just relaxing after a long day of work and hero duty. Until Leonardo came up with something that could make everyone feel better. 

Korra: Argghh......I am dying of boredom!(Korra saids while laying her head on Leo's legs) 

Leonardo: Aw whats is wrong my precious angel? 

Korra: I am just really really bored right now..........

Bolin: Same here my friend, I mean what is there to do on this perfect good night except train day after day after day.(Bolin saids while laying on the ground looking up in the sky while Opal lays next to him) 

Opal: Does my Bolin want a dumpling 🥟

Bolin: Yes please....(Bolin saids to Opal and gives him a dumpling to eat) 

Bolin: Mmmm....thank you my sweet 

Opal: Your welcome by fire ferret 💋(Opal saids to her boyfriend and gives him a kiss on the cheek then goes back to lay down) 

Mako: Man, I tell you guys being a detective was actually the best thing I could asked for but i didn't release I had to do a lot and I mean a lot of paper work, my hands are killing me right now.(Mako saids while sticking his hands in ice trying to relax himself after doing so much paperwork) 

Leonardo: Well Mako thats the way of life you just have to roll with it trust me it is the same exact thing in my universe and no one is proud of it. 

Mako: Well at lease I am not the only one who is suffering from long day of paperwork duty. 

Wu: Don't worry Mako, a least you don't have to worry about babysitting me everyday. 

Mako: Thank the spirits for that, I couldn't stand babysitting duty anymore(Mako saids in thought) 

Asami: Does anyone have any ideas of what should we all do tonight because I got nothing. 

Bolin: We watch the Pro-Bending game tonight I hear they are playing. 

Mako: Bro, we did that three days ago?

Bolin: Oh right well I got nothing either how about you Opal?

Opal: Nope, not unless you guys wanna clean the bisons fur all night. 

Everyone: No! 

Korra: Sigh.......Lets face it guys there is absolutely nothing that could make this day better and I mean nothing.(Korra saids while closing her eyes while Leo puts on his thinking face) 

Leonardo: Hey I got it!(Leo saids which got everyone attention)

Asami: What is it Leo did you come up with something for all of us to do?