The Party and Confession

It was night time and everyone at Zaofu was getting ready to celebrate their victory party over Kurvira and her Earth Empire downfall and it was all thanks to a brave heroic hero from another world who did things the out of the ordinary. While two air benders were helping a curtain Avatar get ready for the party by finding something that would look amazing on her since they want to see what Leonardo would think.

Opal: Oooo....this one would look great on you Korra.(Opal shows Korra the dress)

(Opal shows Korra the dress)

Korra: Uh?......I don't know about this one Opal it looks a little too much.(Korra denied the dress that Opal picked until Jinora came up to her and show her the second dress)

Jinora: What about this one Korra and it will look great on you!(Jinora saids while showering her the second dresss)

Korra: Well the dark green does look great but still I think is best that I pick what I want to wear for the party tonight

Opal: Your property right, I am still wondering what a certain someone is gonna wear for the party.(Opal saids with a smirk making Korra confused)

Korra: A certain someone?

Jinora: You know who we are talking about Korra.

Korra: Uh should I know?(Korra asked while both girls face palmed)

Opal: We are talking about Leonardo Korra!(Opal saids to Korra who blushes of hearing his name)

Korra: W-w-what?!!.......I don't know what you two are....talking about!!

Jinora: Hehehehe, come on Korra you can not hide it from us; we see how you look at him and it is kind of obvious that you feel something for him.

Korra: That is so not true!!!

Opal: Than why does your face turn red every time you look at him.(Opal saids to Korra with a smirk while Korra's face turns redder)

Korra: I......I.......I.....THAT IS NOT TRUE AT ALL EITHER!!(Korra saids while blushing really red while both Opal and Jinora giggle at her reaction)