The hero from another world questions! Part 2

Jinora: Than let us begin

Leonardo: Good I would like to hear how this all started

Korra: You will be surprised what of world is like Leo.(Korra said to Leonardo)

Jinora: Water, Earth, Fire, and Air and the four elements. Our world is split into four nations, the Southern and Northern Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, and the Air Temples. You see Leo each nation, there are people who control the elements and we call ourselves benders and those who can bend their nation's element. Only the Avatar is also the bridge between the spirit world and the modern world, just under two hundreds years ago the fire nation raged war across the other nations, their leader Fire Lord Sozin who ruled at the time had grown greedy for power and wanted to extend his fire nation empire beyond his own nation by using the power of a comet that can gives a fire bender their strength which he used to wipe out the Air Nation to kill the new Avatar my grandfather Aang before he could master all the four elements. Fire Lord Sozin however didn't succeed, grandpa Aang ran away the night before his home was destroyed and he was twelve at the time. Aang and his flying bison named Appa got caught in the middle of the ocean during a storm in which he lost control and landed in the ocean but then used his Avatar State to seal himself and Appa in a block of ice for more than hundred years.

Leonardo: Woah the way Aang went through all that reminds me of how me and my friends went when we faced Zorg who nearly destroyed everything that we cared about.(Leo thought and thinking about how sad it was for Aang to loose his people and being frozen for a hundred years)

Jinora: By the time Aang got out of the ice a hundred years later that was broken by my grandmother Katara and her brother Sokka in the Southern Water Tribe they took him back to the village to recover that was until Aang found out about the century old war and unfortunately he went to his home and found out that his people was wiped out by the fire nation which made him the last air bender. When Aang found out about what happened all those years, he contacted his past life Avatar Roku the avatar before him and learned that the same comet that wiped out his people would pass again in under a years time and that the new Fire Lord named Ozai to destroy the Earth Kingdom. Aang needed to master all the four elements that took years of discipline and practice, yet he was told that have already master three elements all thanks to his friends and teachers that help gaud him.

Leonardo: I am already starting to like this Aang by the minute and knowing he always has his friends to look after him since his people were taken out by the fire lord but manage to find a new family and teachers to help him to master the elements.(Leo thought with amazement)

Jinora: During his journey he went to the Northern Water Tribe with my grandmother Katara where he could learn water bending, soon after the fire nation arrived with an army of ships and leading them was a admiral who spent months tracking down the avatar and try to capture him until he had other plans to kill the moon spirit in which can make the moon vanish and that made all the water benders defenseless. Grandpa Aang was devastated when the admiral killed the moon spirit that he merge his avatar spirit with the ocean spirit and took down the entire fire nation fleet, after words he went to the Earth Kingdom to learn earth bending from Opal's grandmother Toph who was the greatest earth bender that ever lived.

Korra: Yea she is great but kind of grumpy and bossy like her daughter Lin.(Korra saids while pouting making Leo giggle)

(Korra saids while pouting making Leo giggle)