The Beach Part 1

It was 10:30 am in the morning and team Avatar really enjoyed their long after noon naps that Leonardo gave them including their own bed room which they really appreciated. Right now everyone was still asleep until all of them started to smell something good and decided to wake up and see where that delicious smell was coming from except for a certain Avatar who was still sleeping because let's just say Korra is a heavy sleeper and doesn't want to be deserved. In the mean time the rest of the team avatar decided to go find out where the smell is coming from and the smell was coming from the kitchen where Leonardo is cooking up breakfast for his friends and his favorite girlfriend. 

Bolin: Sniff.......mmmmm where is that delicious smell coming from?

Opal: Looks like its coming from downstairs Bolin. 

Asami: Who ever is making that wonderful smell has to be cooking up something?

Mako: I'll say it smells really good 

Wu: Too good!

When everyone comes downstairs to where the smell is coming from, they hear whistling coming from the kitchen. 

Whistle! Whistle!

When they got to the kitchen, the person who was whistling was Leonardo who was cooking up food for everyone and when he stop whistling and saw his friends up he greeted them with a good morning smile. 

Leonardo: Well good morning my friends how was your good night sleep.(Leo greets his friends)

Asami: Leo it was the most amazing night ever and I never felt so amazing before!

Mako: I never slept on a more relaxing bed in my life, it was absolutely incredible. 

Wu: I was in heaven, the bed was so soft and relaxing!

Bolin: Yea who knew you guys made beds that want you to do nothing but sleep all day.

Opal: I really enjoyed my beauty sleep Leo thanks.

Leonardo: I am glad you guys enjoyed yourselves, and I hope you guys are hungry because I made you all breakfast.(Leo saids to his friends and puts out the food for them)

(Leo saids to his friends and puts out the food for them)

(An all vegetarian breakfast) 

Once Asami, Mako, Wu, Bolin, and Opal got a look at the food they couldn't believe their eyes of what they were seeing and couldn't believe that Leonardo cook all of this for them. 

Bolin: Dude, you cook all of this yourself?!(Bolin saids in shock) 

Leonardo: Sure did what you think?

Asami: Leo all of this looks good, I am impressed. 

Mako: You my friend, know how to cook.

Opal: Wow everything looks so delicious, I don't where to start?