Movie Night! Part 2

When Team Avatar and Leonardo made it to the room where they were having the movie night, Mako and Bolin decided to go make the popcorn while the girls and Leonardo help set up the projection screen so they can watch the film. Wu on the other hand just decided to sit back and just relax because they know he wouldn't want to do anything but just sit and do nothing.

Asami: So Leo?, what are we gonna expect in this movie?

Leonardo: Oh the usually stuff, people fighting each other, saving the world, love making, adventure, space travel that sort of thing why you ask.

Asami: Just wanted to make sure that this mover is better than that film Varrick made with Bolin.

Leonardo: Was it really that bad?

Korra: Oh yea it was horrible even Bolin hated it and never wanted to that again.(Korra saids to her boyfriend in which he giggles at the comment)

Leonardo: Really what was the movie called here?

Asami: The Adventures of Nutuk, a brave hero who defended the south pole against the evil Unalaq and the northern water tribe.

Leonardo: Hahahahah!, What kind of stupid name is Nutuk!!(Leo saids while laughing along with the girls)

Korra: Hehehe, I agree with you there sweetie, I mean I have never seen a bad film in my life; but now that I am gonna have to see what your movie is about.

Opal: Me too, this film looks absolutely breathtaking

Leonardo: Trust me girls it is

Hey guys! were back from kitchen and we got popcorn but we only have five bowls if that is ok with you guys(Bolin saids while he and Mako come in with the bowls of popcorn in their hands)

Leonardo: Thats ok Bolin me and Korra can share a bowl, is that ok with you Korra.

Korra: Yea I am ok with it

Mako: Awesome, I can not wait to see a mover in color and I hope to see better action scenes.

Wu: I would like to listen to the movers soundtracks as well!

Asami: Alright everything is set up!

Leonardo: And the movie is in place, you guys ready to see a movie that would blow your minds away.

Everyone: Holly Spirits Yes!

Leonardo: Alight Lets get this started!(Leo saids as he begins to turn on the projector, and the movie starts to begin while Korra gets closer to Leo)

Korra: I hope you don't mind me sitting close to you Leo

Leonardo: Not at all my water tribe Angel

Korra: Hehehe, thanks sweetie 💋(Korra saids to Leo and kisses his cheek)

Opal: Shh, guys it starting!(Opal saids while she scoots close to Bolin)

(Opening Scene from the movie Avatar)

Korra: Wow, the opening scene is starting out good(Korra whispers to everyone)

Asami: I'll say the graphics and details are amazing

Mako: At least is better that we had

Bolin and Opal: Agree

Wu: Same

Leonardo: Glad you guys are enjoying it so far but for now lets just sit back and watch.

Everyone: Right Sorry