Training and Romantic Dinner

After the whole incident with saving Prince Wu from some of the Earth Empire soldiers and explaining about their relationship, and dropping off Wu at Sato mansion place Korra, Mako, and Asami took Leonardo around Republic City to show him the grand tour of what the place is like. Asami showed Leonardo future industries where they build all the technology for the future which Leonardo found very impressive knowing that Asami is a hard working woman who is making a living for herself and her company, then after they took him to the arena where Mako, his brother Bolin and Korra played for a sports team called the Fire Ferrets where the each team much bend one element and try to knock out the other team mates over the edge; Leonardo found it very interesting and would like to go to one of the games some day, Mako then showed him the police station where Leonardo met the chief of police Lin Beifong and after explaining to her about him being from another world and showing her his memories of how he defeated Kurvira and the earth empire, Lin was impressed with Leonardo's skills and powers and wouldn't mind having someone like him joining her police force but he declined because he doesn't want to show off the other police officers and could loose their jobs in which Lin respected his wish and thanked him for saving her sister along with Zaofu. After exploring the city, Korra took Leonardo into the spirit world where Leonardo found this world was very beautiful and the spirits were all nice to him since he helped the Avatar reconnect with Raava, what Korra can tell was Leonardo was enjoying himself and she took him to meet Iroh in which both Iroh and Leonardo got along pretty well and shared stories about their lives and Korra really liked how they were a like and Leonardo enjoyed Iroh's tea very much and would like to come back and spend more time together. After visiting the spirit world, Korra took Leonardo back to Air Temple Island after Mako and Asami went home, Leonardo was invited by Tenzin and his family for dinner in which the entire family enjoyed his stories and how he got his powers and how he became such a great man that his parents raised him. Korra really enjoyed spending more time with Leonardo and listening to his stories that maybe one day he could take her to visit his world because she would love to meet his family and his friends of how all of them became such great heroes. When dinner was finished Korra took Leonardo to his new room and he found it very enjoyable and quite just the way he likes it and it shows a great view of the city. Korra was happy that Leonardo decided to stay with her and after showing him his room the two looked at each other again in which both the hero from another world and the Avatar shared a goodnight kiss before heading to bed because starting in the morning Jake is gonna train Korra in his ways of fighting so that she is in top shape again which she can not wait.

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was morning and a certain hero was up and ready to start the day, but first he has to wake up a certain person who he loves and promise to train her so she can get back into fighting shape, the only problem is that she hates waking up in the morning because the morning is evil for her. So for now he is on his way to get some breakfast with the our air benders and their master who lives on the island.

Leonardo: YAWN!.........good morning everyone!

Tenzin: Good morning Leonardo how was your good night sleep last night.

Leonardo: Oh Tezin it was amazing who knew that air nomad beds can help you sleep peacefully.

Tenzin: I am happy you enjoyed your beauty sleep, so are you planing on training Korra today?

Leonardo: Of course I am, I did made her a promise to teach her my ways of fighting including teaching her how to fly as well.

Jinora: I think is a wonder idea for to teach her something new for a change.

Ikki: YEA!! she can the very first flying Avatar!!

Meelo: All she needs is a cape and a fancy outfit if she is gonna fly like you!