Restaurant To Another World Crossover Special! part 3

Ikki was wondering around the halls of her home Air Temple Island because she was bored out of her life and wanted to do something exciting but there was nothing to do until she heard something coming from one of the rooms and went to see what the noise was and once she opened the slide door she saw what looks like a door but with an adorable kitten on it.

Ikki: Huh? whats a door doing in one of the rooms?(Ikki saids and walks towards the door and then circles around it to see what it was)

Ikki scanned the door from top to bottom and what she saw looked like a normal door to her but when she placed her ears near the door she heard commotion like people talking in which got the girl surprised and decided to call her family as well as Korra and Leonardo.

Ikki: HEY EVERYONE COME LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND!!!!(Ikki saids then all of sudden everyone like her family and siblings as well as Korra and Leonardo came barging in to see what the commotion was about)

Tenzin: Ikki whats wrong?

Ikki: Dad you wouldn't believe what I found, I was just wondering around the halls minding my own business when all of sudden I heard this strange noise coming from one of the rooms and when I looked inside I came across this door just siting here.(Ikki saids and points to the door behind her in which got Korra's and Leonardo's attention)

Leonardo: Well I'll be darn!, I never would of imagined the door would appear in the most obvious place.(Leonardo saids with a smile in which got everyone confused except for Korra)

Jinora: Leo you know what that door is?

Leonardo: I should do Jinora this here is a door that can bring you to a restaurant from different world in which it is the same place my grandpa took me and I took Korra as well as her friends to.

Pema: A door that leads to a restaurant how is that possible?

Korra: Leo saids it is based off magic so it is like a portal that can bring people from other worlds to a place where they cook the most delicious food ever.

Jinora: Wait magic as in like sorcery like something like you do Leo.

Leonardo: Indeed Jinora, me and Korra were actually planing on taking all you to the restaurant so you can see for yourself that the food there is really good.

Bumi: Well now that you mention food I am kind of hungry.

Kya: Hmm....I could go for a bite to eat and perhaps try food that I never had before.

Tenzin: Leo are you sure this not some sort of trick or prank that you and Korra are pulling?

Leonardo: Tenzin do I look like someone who messes around and play games.

Tenzin: Ah.....good point still this is something I never seen something like this before.

Jinora: It is giving off a very powerful energy feeling?