Restaurant To Another World Special Crossover! part 2

It has been weeks since Leonardo and Korra have visit the restaurant from another world and they thought it was time to bring their friends Mako, Bolin, Asami, and Opal to restaurant for the first time since Leonardo did promise Korra to take them since they left the restaurant weeks ago and now it is the time to show what other world food taste like. So right now Leonardo and Korra are walking towards the same direction they went to when they first went to the restaurant while the others follow them behind. 

Mako: Hey guys just to be honest why are you dragging us all the way into the forest to get a bite to eat while the restaurants are in the city?

Asami: Yea, I mean there is nothing here but trees and forests?

Leonardo: Trust me guys, the place we told you about is to die for and the food is absolutely delicious ain't that right sweetie.

Korra: Yea!, you guys wouldn't believe the food they have at the place Leo took me and the people there are amazing. 

Opal: Really how so Korra?

Korra: Sorry but we can't tell you until we get to the place.

Bolin: Come on Korra, Leo would you just tell us, I already starting to loose my mind!

Leonardo: Don't worry Bolin, once we get to the place, you can have whatever you want.

Bolin: Awesome! but where are you two taking us really?

Asami: Come on guys, if this is a prank we are not falling for it?

Korra: Oh it's not and guess what were already here.

Mako: Uh Korra where? All I see is nothing but forest and more forest?

Opal: Ok are two pulling our legs because this isn't funny at all?

Leonardo: Just be quiet and look in front of you

Once Leonardo saids to everyone they all look towards the front of them and what happens next is that out of no where a door appeared right in front of them which brought Mako, Bolin, Asami and Opal in complete utter shock except Korra because since she's been to the place already she knows how the door works and how it appears. 

Bolin: WHOAH!!, how did that door just appear out of nowhere?!!

Mako: Ok that is very unusual?

Asami: Ok this is something out of the ordinary?

Opal: Uh Leo what is this? Where did this door come from?

Leonardo: The door is based on magic Opal and the door leads to a restaurant from another world just like mine but in a different dimension, and it is the same place I took Korra in which she absolutely enjoyed. 

Korra: And I am going to enjoy it again with you and you guys as well. 

Asami: Wait....wait...wait magic as in sorcery? I thought magic was a myth?