A new change and Getting ready for the party!

After Leonardo said his finale goodbyes to his grandmother, him along with Korra were driving back to the house so that they can get ready for the party at Leonardo's summer home because their anniversary is tonight in which Korra is between excited and nervous to meet her boyfriends parents and hope that they will like her along with her friends. But for now Korra and Leonardo are in the car and heading back home in which Korra is still looking to see how Leonardo is doing after he said his finale goodbyes to his grandmother.

Leonardo: Sigh...

Korra: You ok sweetie?

Leonardo: Hmm...oh yea I am fine Korra and I think what you said back there was really beautiful and I needed that a lot.

Korra: Its what I do Leo, and I know that Kiara would want you to move on with your life and keep moving forward just like how I am doing after everything that happened to me during my time as the Avatar.

Leonardo: Yea your right I have to let go of the past and just keep on moving forward.

Korra: I am happy that you are doing that, but I would like to change the subject on the matter is are you sure your parents would like me and be honest with me.

Leonardo: Korra I already told you my parents will love you no matter what, just be prepared for how my mother is going to react when she sees you.

Korra: Why?

Leonardo: Just trust me and you will know.

Korra: If you say so? Say are the others back home yet?

Leonardo: Yea I just got a text from Richard they dropped them off hours ago so I think they are just waiting for us to get back.

Korra: What do you think I should wear for the party?

Leonardo: You can wear whatever you want Korra, I mean I am just going to wearing a black shirt with gray pants honestly it doesn't matter what you wear Korra you look beautiful how ever you dress.(Leo saids in which causes Korra to blush and smile)

Korra: Hehehe, well when you put it that way I guess I will take your advice.

Leonardo: Good hows about we listen to some music on the way back to help sooth our day.

Korra: Hmmm...feeling a little romantic are we my warrior.(Korra saids with a smirk in which Leo smirked as well)

(Korra saids with a smirk in which Leo smirked as well)

Leonardo: Hehehe, I guess you can you say that Korra....lets see here ah!....I got the perfect song its called If You Don't Mind by ILYAA AND Aili; Lucy my little cousin was a fan of this song and it makes her feel special.

Korra: Aww, that is so sweet what is she like?

Leonardo: Oh Korra she is the most adorable bundle of joy you have ever seen and she is going to fill your heart with so much love.