Celebration Party, Avatar's Parents, Singing

After the finale battle between the Earth Empire and Republic City, president Raiko was throwing a victory celebration party in honor of Leonardo Morgan who saved everyone from the weapon that the earth empire has created without the help from the Avatar and her friends to get all the people of the city to safety. Leonardo was proven to be a honorable alley to their world and will help the Avatar bring balance to the world along side the people who helped. 

(Same place where Korra had her party during season 1 of the show) 

Once everyone has arrived to the celebration along with people from Zaofu, president Raiko gave out his speech to Leonardo and those who defended Republic City.

Raiko: Tonight marks a beginning on a new era in Republic City as well as a new alley who bravely defended us from the wrath of the earth empire and their weapon. Leonardo Morgan we thank you for what you have done for Republic City as well as Zaofu and we look forward to having you here along side the Avatar and those who defended this city from the earth empire.(Raiko saids to everyone including Leo who raises his cup to honor the heroes bravery) 

Leonardo: Thank you president Raiko

Raiko: Leonardo, would you like to say a few words to the people of Republic City, including the people of Zaofu. 

Korra: Go on lets here your speech sweetie(Korra saids to her boyfriend) 

Mako: You earned Leo

Bolin: Yea dude get up there and share!

Asami: You better because otherwise people are gonna start chanting over and over. 

Leonardo: Ok ok I am going......of course president Raiko I would be honored to. 

With that Leonardo went on stage where everyone was clapping their hands to hear what the hero from another world has to say while everyone has their cameras out and ready to answer questions about who Leonardo is. 

Leonardo: Before I do my speech does anyone in this room have questions they would like to ask me? 

Reporter 1: Leonardo Morgan I have question!

Leonardo: Go ahead sir, ask me your question

Reporter 1: Leonardo since your arrival to our world, how do you defeat Kurvira and her armies? What kind of bending did you use to defeat her?

Leonardo: I am sorry to say this but I am not bender and I am not from your world.(When Leo saids this it brought confusion to most of the people except for the ones who already knows that Leo comes from another world) 

Reporter 2: So if you are not a bender then how did you defeat the earth empire? and what do you mean by your not from our world? 

Leonardo: The truth is everyone I come from another world, where there is no benders, the four nations don't exist, the spirit world and the Avatar don't exist either. I defeated Kurvira using powers that no bender can use or exist in your world, I inherit my powers from my grandfather Henry Morgan who was the greatest hero to save to not just my world but other worlds as well. Though if none of this stuff means anything to you, I will be more than happy to show you all my memories of my world so you can get an understanding of who I am and where I actually came from.