Chapter 9: Meet The Schmidts. Again

Kim’s POV

The date –friendly dinner date between two friends went well. We had so much fun. I mean, the guy is amazing. And what do fans say? He’s amazing af.

And I was thinking of going over to his place to meet the other two as well.  I mean, come on, they are like brothers to me. And I need brothers. I thought about surprising Kendall on Sunday. Take a fruit basket or something. Excuse me, no. Just go, no need for a stupid ‘fruit basket’. Haha, you actually fell for that! Oh gosh.

So on the weekend, I hopped in my car at 3:00 PM, because I had to go to the park first. It was a fan’s birthday hat day, and her mother had personally invited me at the last CD signing. I found the kids, and the birthday girl, who had turned six, almost fainted. Guess she didn’t know?

“Oh my, gosh Ms. Hadley-” Her mother began, but I cut her off. “Whoa, whoa, whoa. No ‘Ms. Hadley’, please. Call me Kim.” I smiled. The woman smiled back at me, and her daughter, Danielle, offered me a seat, and fed me some cake. Yes, fed me with her little hands. She was so cute with blond hair and green eyes. Kendall’s eyes? Please shut up.

After a few party games, it was almost 4:15. Time flies, huh? So I bid goodbye and once again hopped in the car and drove over to Kendall’s place. Surprisingly, I saw an unfamiliar car in the drive-way. You said unfamiliar as if you live in the place. Buzz off.

One, I recognized as Kendall’s, and the other, no idea. Maybe Kevin’s? Whatever. But what if it’s a girl’s car? Holy heck, no. How do you know? I just do. Well if you find something disturbing inside, you’re on your own. I’m always on my own. Hello, I’m always here. Yeah, always here making things sound worse than they already are. Subconscious voice signing out. Have fun!

I climbed out of my silver Honda City and walked up to the front door and pressed the little bell and it went off.Not two minutes later, the door opened a crack, and a guy stepped out. This man too, had dark blond hair like Kendall’s, and the same green eyes. Only, this guy wasn’t Kendall. It was a much older version of Kevin. He looked exactly the same, except a bit square-jawed and little bit more mature. Kevin? Mature? No. Haha, okay.

“Kev?” I smiled. He studies me for a few seconds, then realization dawned on his face. “KIM, BABYY!” He yelled and trapped me in the tight embrace of his strong arms. I laughed as he let go of me and looked at me again. “Jeans, tops, straight hair. Haven’t changed much, have you?” He asked, leading me inside.

“Well, like you, I decided not to.”I said, putting one leg over the other and sitting back.

“I have changed.” He stated. I smirked. “Yeah, changed girls.” I shot at him. His eyes popped. He shook his head and called over his shoulder. “KENDALL! KENNETH! WE GOT COMPANY!” He yelled and I covered my ears, just for the sake of annoying him. He gave me a look that I returned. “So, how’s it been? Long time, huh?”

“Yeah, it’s been boring actually, and with everything that happened last month, I-”

“Yeah, Kendall told me.” He smiled in a brotherly way. I smiled back, as another tall figure joined us and I jumped up and hugged Kenneth over the shoulders. “Hey, baby sister.”

“I missed you guys!” I told them.

“We missed you too.” Said Kendall’s voice as he appeared behind his brother’s shoulder.

“Hey.” I smiled at him and came over, kissed my cheek – WHAT?! Yeah, and hugged me, real close.

FLASHBACK

"So, er, can I borrow your English notes?" He said making a guilty face.

"What the hell were you doing in class?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"I was working on a song."

"So you really do play?" I asked

"Yep. But that's my private business."

"Miss Astrid is gonna flip if she finds out."

"If she finds out." He smiled.                      

"Copy Cat." I said as I fell for the smile and looked for my English notebook.

"Meow!" He said peaking into the bag.

"Back off!" I laughed

"Chill out." He said as I handed him my notes.

"Don't you dare mess them up."

"I wouldn't dream of it. I'll get them back to you tomorrow. Thanks." He said as he kissed my cheek.

What the hell?!

"I, er..sorry."

END OF FLASHBACK

But, I swear, I didn’t mind at all. We all retreated back to the couches and the afternoon was spent in company of the Schmidt Brothers, Sissy and Yuma.

And I must say: LA now looked more homelike than it ever did before

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in so long, but I'm gonna update alomst everyday from now one. Hope you're gonna like it  :)