Chapter 6: CAT!

~A Few Days Later~

"Hey Kim!" Kendall's voice came over the phone.

"Oh, hey Kendizzle!" I greeted, grinning.

Since the day we met in the coffee shop, he had been calling me every now and then, and to be honest, his voice cheered me up a lot.

"So, how do you feel about getting a cat like Fluffy?" He asked

"Hmm, I don't know. Why though?"

"Just asking." He said. "But would you keep it?" 

"Depends on the tail." What kind of a condition is that? Gosh, I'm crazy.

"Oh, okay. Anyway, whaddup?" 

"Nothing much, just had a vocal session." I told him.

"Cool. Where are you?" He asked.

"Lounge." I said. "What about you?" Why would he ask where I am?

"I'm er...in my studio." He said, uncertainly.

"Okay?" I said, it sounded more like a question, to be honest. He laughed.

"Oh well, catch you later. I have to go somewhere." Go? Go where? On a date? Where?

"Uhh, sure. See ya, dork." I said hastily and put the phone down with a sigh. I flicked on the TV and changed o Nick. An old music video of BTR was on. I think it was 'Music Sounds Better With U' I sand along as I had heard the song before.

"She's ma music enhancer
When the music plays, she my dancer,

When I'm around her, everything's faster,
Every question I have she's the answer!
I'm head-over-heels,
Can't explain but it's all so real,
When I'm around yo babe,
You make me feel like
Everything's Better With U!" 

I rapped along with Mann and then suddenly, the bell rang, making me jump out of my skin.
Who the hell would be here at this time?

Kendall's POV 

"Shh!" I hushed, the white-furred, blue-eyed, tripple coat, punch-faced Persian cat in the wicker work basket in my hand. I crouched down and opened the hatch. The cat climbed out, shook it's head as if trying to shove fleas away or something and looked at it's new, unfamiliar, surroundings. I had bought her this morning. Just in passing, though. I was just walking and she caught my eye. She was perfect for Kim.

I had bought her on-spot. I put right hand her front paws, and my left hand around her end of her back and lifted her up like a new-born baby and stood up just as the door opened and Kim's beautiful face appeared in the door-way. She gasped as she saw the creature in my arms.

"H-hey." She stuttered, still staring at the cat.

"Hello Kimmy! This is Fluffy 2." I introduced the animal.

"Oh, my gosh! She's beautiful!" She whispered, gently taking her out of my hand and craddling her as Fluffy put one of her paws on her back. Hey- no fair cat: You didn't do that to me.

Kim looked down lovingly at her, and nothing could've made me more happier. The smile on her face, it glowed with happiness. The beauty beneath her skin, seemed to shine out, making a bright halo around her already-perfect self. You should've seen the look in her eyes. She was the most beautiful thing I ever set eyes on.

"K-Kendall, she's perfect." She told me. Not as beautiful as you. I said inside my head, but out loud, I joked. "Are you gonna let me come in?" She flushed.

"Oh! Yeah, sure. Come in." She said, still holding Fluffy.

As we walked in, she let go of her and we watched her as jumped on the brown couch and snuggled into the white cushions scattered over it. I had never seen her house before.

Of course not, idiot. You've only found her a week ago. Yeah, but- still. But you found her. Yes I did. I'm genius. Actually, I would take the credit for that. You are me, so...we're good. Whaa-?? 

Kim brought me a bottle of Sprite, one for herself, and we sat down. "Why'd you get her?" She asked, keenly. "I bought her for you." I smiled.

"But, why?" She asked. "Because," I told her. "I feel guilty for being a highly ignorant jerk."

"Aw, Kendall, you didn't have to do it." She smiled, the dimple in her left cheek showed. I have never seen that before. It's so cute!

"Well - I wanted to. For you." I told her- and blushed.

Thank God I still haven't shaved yet.

Oh wait! The stupid scruff is only just on your chin and jaw line! Ugh.