Chapter 10: The Godmother & The Godfather

Kendall’s POV

‘I love you Kimberly Eva Hadley’ was all I thought the whole time she was with us. On another note, she was sitting right beside me and my heart was beating like 500 miles per hour, and I was getting kind of fidget-y and I’m pretty sure Kevin knew what was wrong with me because he was throwing me weird looks which didn’t help the cause.

Plus I think maybe an hour or more after she came, we were joined by Carlos and Lex who had just decided to stop by. Both of them stopped when they saw a brunette sitting amidst the blonds.

“KIM!” Alexa screamed and they hugged each other like lost sisters. Cute.

“Kimmy!” Carlos smiled and hugged her as well. She hugged him tightly and then turned back to Alexa. They went and sat on the double seated couch while Carlos and my brothers and I sat apart from them. But my mind was still on her.

Kim’s POV

“Oh, my gosh. You look beautiful!” Alexa said in an excited whisper. I laughed and thanked her. “Mister Pena and Miss Vega still together?” I asked her incredulously. She bit her lip. What?

“It’s actually Mr. and Mrs. PenaVega now.”

“What?!” I shouted, jumping up, and making everyone stare at me. “I hate you!” I shouted at Carlos.

“Why?!” He whined.

“You didn’t invite me to your wedding!”

“Hey, we didn’t know you were in L.A until three weeks ago.” Kendall pointed out. “And besides,” Kevin added. “The wedding was in Mexico.” Whoa.

“Oh. Nice.” I said stupidly and sat back down. “Details. Now.” I demanded.

~ An Hour Later ~

Turns out, like everyone else, Lex and Los did separate but they met again two years ago and got married last January. Oh, and, this is neither of theirs first marriage. That’s a lot to take in.

But do I look like I care? No, I do not. All I know, is that Carlexa is meant to be.

“So, when’s baby Carlexa coming?” I asked them as I stood up to leave.

“No time soon.” Carlos said.

“Wha- why?” He shrugged.

“Well, I don’t care I ‘m the godmother of the first.” I folded my arms stubbornly.

“You’re gonna lose this battle.” Kendall muttered to me.

“Uh…can’t be.” Alexa said, sounding very guilty.

“Why not?”

“’Cause Krizzy’s the godmother of the first.” She said.

“Second?”

“Mackenzie and maybe Logan.”

“Logan’s with Mackenzie?!” Kendall cracked up. “You should’ve seen them at the wedding.” He choked.

“Why?” I asked.

“Later.” He winked. I nodded and turned back to them. “The third one?”

“We’re not certain about a third one, but sure.” She said.

“Kendall’s the godfather of the third and you’re the god mother?” Carlos asked.

I stared at Kendall. He’s gonna be the godfather of my godchild? Gosh that sounds wrong!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the shortness of this chapter. Next one will be pretty long. Hope you liked this! Don't forget to Vote & Comment! :)