Chapter 5: Bye-Bye Michael

Hi, so remember I told you guys that it will get better after chapter six? Well, I stand by that, and this is the last crappy chapter you'll have to deal with. Sorry, but please, just this last one, and then you'll have lots of fun reading it. I promise. :) 

*************************************** 

"M-Machael." I stuttered and had almost cut off the call, when Kendall stopped me.

"Pick it up." He said. I sighed before nodding. He's right. I'll have to face him sooner or later. And I choose sooner. The sooner he is out of my life, the better.

"Hello?"

"Kim! Where the hell are you?!" 

"Why the hell do you care?"

"Baby, I want oyu im my arms, please." 

"Why don't you lie in your blond-bitch-of-a-girlfriend's arms? You'll find hers better!"

"Oh, my gosh. Kim, it's not what it looked it." 

"Yeah sure. It was just you and that bitch fucking in the guest room!"

"Kim, please. I'm sorry." 

"Shut up Michael! Just stay the hell away from me, okay? I hate you! I don't ever wanna see your stupid face in my entire life!"

"Ki-!" I hung up, and turned my phone offin-case he called or texted me again. Kendall smiled at me. I smiled back and glanced at my watch.

"OMG!" I exclaimed, jumping to my feet.

"W-what?" He asked, startled, standing up as well.

"I have to go!" I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"The Harry Potter Marathon began at 3. I didin't wanna watch part 1 and 2, but 3 is about to start!" I exclaimed.

"The marathon was today?!" He looked angry at himself now.

"Yeah, why?" I looked at him, weird.

"I wanted to see that." He said sadly.

"Why don't you come with?" WHAT DID I JUST DO?! 

"He chuckled, running a hand through his hair. "Wish I could, but I have a song-writing session with Dustin in a few. Sorry." And he looked like it too.

"Aw. Maybe next time?" I offered.

"Sure." He smiled.

"Well, see ya around." I said, turning on my heel to walk out. Should I have hugged him goodbye? I know I want a hug from him right now. When will I even see him again? I wish he'd call me back and say he will come with me anyway.

Seriously? No. He wants to be 'just friends'. Ugh.

"Hey, Kim!" A voice called. I flipped around, my herat skipped a beat. He was calling me back!

He walked over to me and handed me his phone. "Put your number in." He told me. I opened his contacts. "Did you delete the old one?" I asked, smirking.

"No, but it's probably changed, isn't it?" He asked.

"Nope. Still the same." I smiled and handed his iPhone 6 back.

"What about you?" I asked. "Changed?"

"Yep. By the way, why did you wanna miss part 1 and 2?" He asked, still looking down at his phone, and smiling at it. My contact? Or somebody else's text or something?

Stop being so jealous. I'm not! Sure. 

"You'll make fun of me." I grumbled.

"I promise I won't." He said smiling at me again. His dimples showed.

Oh God, Help me out here.

I leaned in and whispered a single word.

"Scary."