unKnown: Chapter 1: New Kid

3rd person POV:

Wellston Private High School, Art Classroom. 

It was the start of the second semester at Wellston, and rumor had it yet another transfer student would be joining this year. Supposedly a second-year who made it in with flying colors. 

So on that Monday that school started, people were trying to talk with the new student before class started. 

A girl with blue hair tried to introduce herself to him, "Hello, my name is Elaine-what's yours"

The white-haired boy simply responded "Mark" 

He thought to himself that she seemed far too friendly but out of common courtesy he let her keep talking. 

"So Mark, where did you go to school before and why did you decide to come to here of all places" 

The boy with amber eyes thought for a minute before deciding on his cover story

"Truth be told, I moved a lot when I was younger and I don't want to bore you with the details, as for why Wellston? That is a very easy question-it's full of high rankers and very lax on ability usage."

So Mark,

"what's your ability"

The boy looked her in the eye and simply said

"None of your business-I'm strong,  that is all you need to know." 

The rest of the class looked on dumbfounded and for the rest of the period, people kept sneaking glances trying to figure out what exactly this kid had for his ability or if he even had one. After all, this wouldn't be the first time a cripple managed to enroll in this school

After class, a mid-tier named Tanner with blue hair approached Mark when he went in the bathroom. 

The bully cornered Mark and then went on a small rant-

"truth be told, I think you are lying, you ain't strong in the slightest- I can sense strength you see and I think at the VERY MOST you're a low tier. Now, get on your knees and call me your king before you even think of getting up"

Mark made eye contact and responded firmly

"Or what"

Tanner laughed and responded with a smirk on his face

"I'll break you"

"you're welcome to try"

In less than a second, the bully was brought to his knees by an otherworldly force when he tried to stand up he couldn't. It seemed like he weighed a thousand pounds. 

"Who's on their knees now?" 

Mark began beating the bully senselessly. However thanks to Tanner's regeneration ability, he healed his wounds as they happened. That was until Mark realized this and tried a different approach. 

"Seems I can't just beat the shit out of you because you'll just heal yourself, so why don't you stay just right there for a little bit" 

Tanner suddenly found himself  lying down on the floor unable to move (again) 

Mark turned around and pushed him into a stall

"Just hang out for a few hours and I'll come to get you when school is over"

Also

"If you snitch, this will happen again- but instead at the bottom of a lake"

Tanner just whimpered