unKnown Chapter 11: The Battle of Wellston Part 1

Mark POV: 

This was urgent. EMBER was on their way to Wellston. He HAD to inform Vaughn before it was too late. He knew that it was now or never if he didn't hurry the results could be disastrous. 

He approached Vaughn's office hoping he could reach the headmaster in time.

He barged in the office practically breaking down the door

What he saw astonished him. It was.......

NO

NO
NO
HE HAD KILLED HER!

Remi turned her head and activated her ability. Her friends looked nervous but eventually, they activated theirs also. Even Vaughn himself had glowing eyes. Mark knew he was too late but tried a last ditch effort to negotiate with them.

"Before you guys do anything let's talk" came out of his mouth in desperation

A second or so passed by before Vaughn just shook his head and the distinguished headmaster responded tactly

"We know who you are. Or rather WHAT you are" 

He looked at her angrily

'Whatever you people have done to Jane, you'll pay. Starting with you"

Before Mark could even respond, a blast of lightning struck him, pushing him to the ground

Mark sighed and sadly responded, "This isn't what I wanted to happen. This isn't the way things were supposed to go. But I guess this is my only option" he activated a barrier and took a deep breath. He knew this was going to be a hard fight.

Isen POV: Isen sat there and watched in terror as that BASTARD activated a barrier and blocked Remi's attack. Vaughn was standing up, and Blyke was charging a blast. Only Isen stood in fear, he had faced this man once with a power of a god and he knew that there were only two students in the whole school that could hold their own against this man for longer then sixty seconds. Whatever the case may be, he needed to get them. He was useless in combat, this he knew for a fact. He ran out of the office as fast as he could and Blyke saw him and cursed him out "YOU SPINELESS COWARD GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT"

Isen whipped out his phone and made a group chat with Seraphina and John. 

I: YOU GUYS NEED TO COME TO VAUGHN'S OFFICE ASAP. IT'S MARK HE'S FIGHTING HIM

About 30 seconds went by before Seraphina responded

S: Isn't that John's roommate?

J:........ I can't 

S: WTF JOHN? You can't just let our headmaster get hurt!

J: I can't let her visions come true......... not again

S: Whatever. We'll talk about this later. I'm going one way or another. Isen I'm on my way

J:  -_-

I: Thx Sera. John be a good king and help us out. 

Isen took a deep breath. The next order of business would be to find Arlo, he activated his ability and looked for the cocky blonde bastard. Thankfully he was just across the hall. 

Isen sprinted over to Arlo screaming his name

The former king looked miffed. 
"What" the cocky Blonde said. 

"We need your help. Vaughn is fighting Mark with Remi and Blyke and we aren't sure if they'll last." Isen hurriedly responded

"Please text Elaine and bring her with you. It's a matter of life and death"