unKnown: Chapter 6

Remi POV, Abandoned farm 1 hour west of Wellston: She knew she wouldn't survive the next strike. No way. As she closed her eyes for the final time she could only think of Blyke and his smile.

48 hours earlier

Arlo Pov: Arlo looked over his shoulder nervously- he didn't consider himself a paranoid person but he knew Seraphina returned yesterday. According to Elaine, she dropped off her bags right away and went off to John's room. And Isen had stopped giving him updates on Mark, so there was that to worry about. And last and most concerningly, Remi was sneaking out almost every night with Blyke and Isen and coming back injured frequently. 

Arlo got a text from Elaine at 2am the other night. She claimed to have healed Remi.

If it weren't for Elaine, Arlo would be powerless. How was the King supposed to rule the student body if he couldn't even control a few students multiple of which were stronger then him.

Nonetheless, he enjoyed his lunch in peace in the courtyard, waiting to be attacked. 

A few minutes passed, and Remi sat down.

"Hey Asslo" 

Arlo groaned and retorted

"Hi Pinky. What brings you to my corner"

The girl responded confused. What do you mean? Seraphina told me that you wanted me here

Arlo widened his eyes and gulped. 

"Shit"

BOOM

Out of a smokescreen, John appeared with Seraphina. 

"We'd like to make a formal claim for King and Queen" stated the dark haired boy coldly.

Remi always embraced a challenge but he knew she stood no chance against Seraphina. Nonetheless, he would go down with his ego intact

A crowd of bystanders began to form, his only option to avoid embarrasment would be escaping.

WHAT AM I THINKING THAT'S EVEN WORSE THEN DEFEAT

Arlo nodded slowly.

It was over as quickly as it started. John copied Seraphinas ability and the two of them froze time and beat Arlo senseless. 

As for Remi, she merely forefited after seeing Arlo defeated before he could even put up a barrier.

His reign was over, after two whole years.

Honestly it felt

refreshing? 

As Elaine came running over by him he felt at ease for the first time in a while.

John POV: With much convincing from Seraphina ,John agreed to become King once more. Provided that Seraphina rules with him as queen to keep him in check. After telling Mark his plan, he laughed and agreed to supervise his reign also. Making him and Sera both able to stop him if the situation ever arose. 

As he saw Arlo being dragged to the infirmary by Elaine, he smiled. The bastard who had made his life hell for a month was finally getting what he deserved. And with his girlfriend/queen by his side, John was very optimistic for the future at Wellston. He knew his dad would be proud.But confusingly enough, he hadn't gotten any contact from him for weeks now. He hoped he was ok. 

*Later that day*

John found a letter on his bed, with a sticky note on it

Addressed to you, strange handwriting and letter seems to be from the Bahamas. Maybe you won a free trip? Who knows. Anyways I didn't open it. Enjoy whatever is inside it. -Mark