CHAPTER-1

Somewhere in London!
A girl was sitting on her bed ,scrolling her Instagram . Suddenly she got a call and seeing the name of the person on her phone she got very excited and picked up the phone.
Someone: Hi Ashi!!!
Ashi: Randeeeeppppppp!!!!
(So u all guessed right obvyo my smart readers the girl is Ashi and someone who called her is Randeep)

Randeep: calm down girl or else u will burst my ear ...he chuckled
Ashi: How rude!!! And she made a puppy face
Randeep: hey ms.puppy girl don't make that face and now listen to me...
Ashi: how u always come to know that what type of face am i making like dude we aren't on video call !!!
Randeep: cause I know u more then u urself know...now shut up and listen to me!!!
Ashi smiled and carefully started listening to him.
ASHI'S POV:
He told me to shut up and listen to him.I did as he ordered ... So he started explaining me about how he has made all the arrangements ,my new house,admission in college and all the stuff as I will be going to India tomorrow ...yeah finally after freaking 11 years I will go there again..I will complete my studies there only and as mom dad have to handle business here so I would be living there alone ..it will be for the first time that I would be living alone but I am not at all scared cause I know I always have Deep and Ash by my side...I just love them...I am damn excited to meet them after so longgg!!!! Huhhh..so finally Mr.Randeep finished explaining me everything after 2 hours ..man he is too much..how can someone speak non-stop for 2 hours ..whatever now I need to get ready and leave to board the flight!!
India I am cominggggggg!!!! I said while jumping on my bed.
ASHI'S POV ENDED

While in India!
Someone is sitting on her one knee and holding a ring in her hand...
She starts speaking :

I don't know what to say ,I am very bad at all this but I have to say it finally cause u are such a dumbo that u will never get to know what I feel ! She chuckled a bit...So Mr.Faisu I have been with u since childhood and I knew this would happen someday or the other so finally I loved u since a long long time but never got enough guts to express it ..so today I promise to always love u ...at least till the day I die ..she said with a bit teary eyes!! I don't know what to say so let's come to the point ... I LOVE YOU!!!!
Faisu: he was also having tears in his eyes but he smiled and said I LOVE YOU TOO GIRLL!!!
with this Jannat got up and hugged him tightly (so the girl was Jannat😂obvyo)

Siddharth,Abhishek and Vaishnavi were also standing there only and so they started clapping and hooting !!!

Siddharth:finally it happened ,after a wait of like millions of yearss!! All chuckled

Vaishnavi:Yes finally these stupid peoples expressed their love for each other!!

Abhishek: So now only Sid is left who is single in our group!! 

Siddharth:Dada u know na i don't want all this ...i hate girls

Jannat and Vaishnavi were about to say something but Siddharth cut them and said,

''except JAAN and VAISU'' alll of them laughed !!!

SUDDENLY JANNAT SHOUTED!

Jannat: oo shit ..what the hell is wrong with me..how can I forget this???

Faisu: what did u forget now?
Jannat: I forgot to ask u that....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.

.
.
...
...
.

To be continued !!!
Cliffhanger it is!!!!

~Do tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting ?or boring? Was it very short ? Or was it okay?
Also did u like the proposal ? Short yet cute one I guess!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SUPER SOON...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ...

ANY MISTAKES? ANY FLAWS?

VOMMENT PLZ!!!

STAY TUNED AND PLZ STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY U ALL!

lots of love

-AUTHOR