CHAPTER-17

Previously - Ashi was sitting on bed peacefully and suddenly she saw something in her phone and started crying !!! Sid saw her and consoled her .....then she decided to tell him her past !
--------------------------------------------------------

Ashi: so it all started when I was 10!

(FLASHBACK)

Someone: Hiii love!

Ashi: Good morning Kartik!

(So someone is Kartik)

Kartik: Uncle and aunty were going out so they called me and asked to take care of u! Does ur foot hurt now?

Ashi: noo I am fine!

Kartik: U should be careful na! Next time I won't allow u to do skating alone!

Ashi: okay fine! I won't 

(FLASHBACK ENDED)

Ashi: Kartik was my childhood friend! Our parents were also best friends ! We shared a very good bond and that's why our parents did our engagement when we were 10 ! We were okay with it! I loved him because he used to take care of me a lot and loved me ..I mean I thought he did! But then one day when we were 14 i guess ! I saw him in girls washroom ! Making out with a random girl! 

(FLASHBACK)

Ashi: Kartik!!!

Kartik: umm Hii actually

Ashi: I will tell all this to mummy papa(while crying)

Kartik: don't be a kid Ashi...I was just having fun

Ashi: U are veryy bad ! the worst!!!! I HATE YOU!

Kartik: OO comeon Ashi ! U never allow me to touch u ! so I need someone else to have fun na....

Ashi: I will

Kartik: U can't tell them

Ashi: I

Kartik: I will kill them If u tell anything to them!

(FLASHBACK ENDED)

Ashi: I was a kid so was he so I thought he can't do anything but..I never knew that his parents were also a part of it and the very next day while my parents were going to office their car was hit by a truck and they died !!!! I was in the school when Kartik's parents came and took me home ....then they told me how they were involved in all this and killed my parents ...also they said if I will tell anything to police they will kill me as well!!! I didn't knew what to do ...I was blank ...I was very small to handle all this .....and then my masi and uncle came ....whom I call mummy papa now ! It was very difficult for me to trust them as well but slowly when I started living with them I realized that they are very nice and genuine ! They never let me miss my mum and dad!!!

Siddharth: Ashii u ! U suffered so much !

Ashi: but now everything was fine after so long and he .....why did he return ?!! (She said while sobbing )

Siddharth : You don't need to worry Angel ! I am with you ! It was never ur fault ...that bastard cheated u ...killed ur parents ..ruined ur childhood ....I will not let him even look at u!

Ashi: are u....are u not angry from me that why I hidded all this from u??!

Siddharth: (he cupped her face with his hands) Noo Ashi! Its not ur fault ...I can understand u didn't wanted to discuss ur past !

Ashi: u know that's why I love u! U r the best♥♥ (she said and hugged him)

Siddharth was a bit shocked with what she said but composed himself and hugged her back ! Then he thought to play with her a little to make her happy!

Siddharth:(broke the hug and said) so was this a proposal ?! I mean I thought u would do something special but okay whatever!!!

Ashi:(blushing) nooo !! It was not a proposal !

Siddharth: then what was it?!

Ashi: umm vo it was I love u but not that I love you!!

Siddharth: (making a confused face) what?! It was I love you but not that I love you!!!  Are u okay?? Do u have fever or

Ashi: noo nooo I mean ufff how do I explain ..mm I love u but vo I actually umm

Siddharth starts laughing loudly !!!!

Siddharth: awwww !!! I was just playing with u ... (He laughed loudly)

Ashi: youuuuu !!!! (But seeing him laugh like this Ashi also started laughing )

They both stopped laughing after 10 mins !

Ashi: thank you sidu!

Sid: why?!

Ashi: for always being with me and making me laugh !

Sid: Ye to mera farz hai! ( this is my duty )

They both chuckled and lay on their bed!

Ashi: Sid

Siddharth: hmm

Ashi: u know u are the first one who know all this !! I didn't tell it to mummy papa as well !

Siddharth : But why didn't u tell it to them ?!

Ashi: I .. I don't know .....I just didn't want to share it with anyone but felt like telling everything to u!

Siddharth: And maybe that's why u love me (he chuckled )

Ashi gave a look to him and then they both fell asleep !!!

.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

~Do tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting ?or boring? Was it very short ? Or was it okay?

Finally Ashi's past is revealed !

And yes SIDASHI's most awaited ....proposal ...coming in the next chapter ♥🦋

~Kareeb completed 15 million+ views .......so keep streaming and make it 20M asap! ♥♥💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Also plz suggest me...who should I keep as Kartik ?!
And sorry for the late update but my exams are going on so I need to focus on my studies as well .... I thought to write the book after my exams but as many of u were asking to update ...so I did !!! And will try to put the next chapter soon ! But plz be patient and don't get irritated that I am not updating😢😢

YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM- siddharthsheaven !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER COMING  SOON ...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ...

ANY MISTAKES? ANY FLAWS?

VOMMENT PLZ!!!

STAY TUNED AND PLZ STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY U ALL!

lots of love

-AUTHOR